Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you get 16 bases....?
Roddrick113 Offline

How do you get 16 bases....?
In my never-ending quest to understand the deepest secrets of this game, my question today is: How does a player accumulate 16 player bases in the game and show only 228 bases destroyed? How is that possible? What is the maximum amount of Research Points (RP) you can get for destroying a FB? I don't know how much total RP you would have to eventually get to make 16 MCVs so how can you get 16 bases with only 228 FB destroyed? I don't get it.
05-04-2017 02:20 PM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

RE: How do you get 16 bases....?
The number of actual forgotten bases destroyed isn't part of the calculation to get new bases. Players can accumulate sufficient rp by killing forgotten camps and outposts, which aren't counted.

Getting to 16 or even 20 or 30 bases simply takes time, energy and a lot of effort killing camps, outposts and bases.

I don't know what level of rp is delivered on level 55 camps/outposts or the guardian bases at level 56, but it is a lot! It isn't sufficient, it never is!
Level 65 camps also deliver a great deal, but you need a large offense to kill one in one shot!

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
05-04-2017 02:55 PM
 Search   Quote 
Disturbed71 Offline
Super Community Moderator

Good evening,

as Gamerdruid set you can generate fp mostly from camps and outposts and dont need to shoot bases or enemy bases.

You can have max 31 own bases with that

http://prntscr.com/estwen

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative.
Look in my face, stare in my soul, i begin to stupify
[Image: disturbedsignaturbild_1.jpg]
"My Brothers, My Sisters, My Blood - Liberate your Mind"
05-04-2017 06:03 PM
 Search   Quote 
Roddrick113 Offline

Thanks. Yes, I forgot about camps and outposts giving RP. He must have set a large farming area around a top level TE and just farmed till his repair time ran out.
05-04-2017 06:22 PM
 Search   Quote