Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tiberium Alliances World Championship 2017 starts April 27
CoffeeeQueen Offline
The CoffeeGoddess

RE: Tiberium Alliances World Championship 2017 starts April 27
Most alliances don't want moderators in their alliance cause they can and will report anyone in their alliance who is suspected of cheating or game exploitation.

The only advantage to having Forum Mods in your alliance is that you know that all the cheaters and game exploiters in your alliance will be rooted out and reported to EA for Bannage.

~The Coffee Goddess~
31-03-2017 03:20 AM
 Search   Quote 
CiC_Bloody9 Offline

@CoffeeeQueen - I see other advantages too. For example I hope moderator in my alliance will prevent ban of my people for no reason at all (like it happened on tib10) and stop opponent alliance propaganda and accusations (which is already going on)

bloody1nine1 - Inglorious Bastards
CiC_Bloody9 - Reign of Fire

One shoot FF kill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=672BpOrKUfM
31-03-2017 03:37 AM
 Search   Quote 
CoffeeeQueen Offline
The CoffeeGoddess

No one can stop the propaganda and accusations.

and in the history of gaming, no game manufacture's customer Service department has ever ever banned a player (especially paying players) "for no reason". There is always a reason. One may not like the reason, or the reason may not make sense to you but there is always a reason.

~The Coffee Goddess~
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2017 03:59 AM by CoffeeeQueen.)
31-03-2017 03:58 AM
 Search   Quote 
CiC_Bloody9 Offline

@CoffeeeQueen - For example player with 1 pvp kill and 0 resources from that kill (he killed another player base so another player can jump 40 spots instead of 20) got banned for 'activity that looks like account eating'... Out of 15 players banned 12 got unbanned, but it took huge effort and tremendous amount of time and by the time we finally unbanned everyone some people already quit server
But it happened long time ago and most likely wont happen again. I dont want to spam official WCS thread with my alliance ancient history anymore.

bloody1nine1 - Inglorious Bastards
CiC_Bloody9 - Reign of Fire

One shoot FF kill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=672BpOrKUfM
31-03-2017 04:06 AM
 Search   Quote 
pstrumpf Offline
Community Moderator

moin moin Rolleyes

looks like that an part of old activity be back on the forum Exclamation
Nice to see.
@ Opa welcome back Big Grin
Only for my interest, the WCS are the reason that you all post at the moment or there other reasons too.

like Opa wrote, first WCS there was not the mod-alliance-situation like WCS2015.

I hope for an good server without any tricks like tackle attacks, seconds for support main account etc. But this a topic will discuss on seperat thread.

but now i wish all a nice day and good start for weekend.

thanks and regards

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative.
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2017 04:54 AM by pstrumpf.)
31-03-2017 04:54 AM
 Search   Quote 
nuubal Offline

(31-03-2017 12:10 AM)gamerdruid Wrote:  If you want a moderator in your alliance, I'll join you! Be warned though it will take me 2 or 3 WEEKS to drop base 2! I enjoy the game, I know how to play but don't have the time to spend 20h per day online and live a life!

yeah nice Smile
but bloody dont be dissapointed if there will be nothing he can do except delete some spam in the forum and copy paste the threads to the "new" rhiordd Wink
31-03-2017 08:45 AM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

Exactly - that's all I can do. I can report what I see but I can't do anything about it. I can't ban or lift bans in-game (I can ban from the forum like moderators on most forums).

The offer stands - but the warning also stands, it will take weeks to get to base 2 and months to base 4!

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
31-03-2017 10:43 AM
 Search   Quote 
RaieesAmjad Offline

Hey There, finally the good news has arrived.
@all
About that pstrumf reply to bloody question regarding "No RT Bundle for Sale" part is still unclear. Anyone care to explain in more simple way than pstrumf. Thanks in advance
@nuubal
Another thing its too soon to congrats any alliance for winning the server when there is Mara Salvachura out there Wink
Again @nuubal
Last WCS, alliance bashing start for nvidia from the begining to the end, because its nvidia and there's mods playing in it. Its seem like this time the direction of guns is toward DC for that. which is not fair at all by any means.
@all
We came here to play and enjoy, not to fight. Its upto us to show the encourage the dev's. Bugs happend and its common thing but not everyone start crying like a baby. Be mature
Best Regards
Raiees Amjad
03-04-2017 01:05 PM
 Search   Quote 
nuubal Offline

(03-04-2017 01:05 PM)RaieesAmjad Wrote:  Hey There, finally the good news has arrived.
@all
About that pstrumf reply to bloody question regarding "No RT Bundle for Sale" part is still unclear. Anyone care to explain in more simple way than pstrumf. Thanks in advance

At the moment you can buy repair time in a bundle. 6 hours or 12 hours with lot of other stuff like command point, caps and so on. On WCS it is not possible to buy repair time. And with repair time I dont mean repair CAPs I mean the real time you need to repair your units...

(03-04-2017 01:05 PM)RaieesAmjad Wrote:  @nuubal
Another thing its too soon to congrats any alliance for winning the server when there is Mara Salvachura out there Wink

Again @nuubal
Last WCS, alliance bashing start for nvidia from the begining to the end, because its nvidia and there's mods playing in it. Its seem like this time the direction of guns is toward DC for that. which is not fair at all by any means.

Just jokeing around. But lot of people belief that only the alliance with moderators in it will win because they have this huge advantage (you know, moderating the forum, and copy paste the threads to rhiorrd (or now the new guy)). With a lookback to the WCS2015 every alliance was touched the same way by the bubble bug at the beginning, but (only) nvidia managed to adapt it and make the best out of it. Also OpaSmash (former mod and CIC of nvidia) was the first who informed the Devs to fix that.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2017 03:00 PM by nuubal.)
03-04-2017 02:55 PM
 Search   Quote 
FearedWarlord Offline

@ nuubal, i dont think the issues from last year were to do with copy and paste tactics, what players mean is the close relationship betwwen devs and mods, so called testers getting cheaper funds, using bubble popping revesrved with 30mins notice so either u die by fa or nvidias pvp alliance kill you, hundreds of players complaining, no one doing nothing, just clarifying that
anyway have fun guys, ps i am a big fan of the game Smile
04-04-2017 08:11 PM
 Search   Quote