Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Protocol For WCS 2017
RaieesAmjad Offline

Protocol For WCS 2017
Greetings!
We all know that WCS starting in April 1st/2nd week. Because most of the big alliances start recruiting in worlds.
What i actually want to ask. Is there any way for those to spectate/watch whats going on in WCS while they are unable to take part for numerous reason like Lack of Time/Not Qualified enough. After all its a World Championship Server. It deserve its own PodCast/Weekly Reports etc.
I was reading some old forums and i notice the weekly reports from various players of whats happening in the world. I love those reports but i dont know why you guys stop.
And there was also a site name cncstat i guess. Which can also be use to check stats. Why the site close. Is there any way of reviving that site again. If EA dont want to revive the sites, We players should do something about it. After all we are playing and love this game. So its our duty to do something about it.
I also suggest to make a neutral team/umpire team for WCS. Those who take part in these teams are not bound to play, there core duty is to keep an eye out in the server. If there is any thing illegal/foul play going on. Report them to the concern admins. i know the mods &devs gonna also play the WCS but who's gonna check them. To give all a fair chance we need a team/group like this in WCS. If you guys agree on this, we can discuss it further but for the time being i think i made my points. I suggest this because of the Spams going on forums for quite a long time.
We dont need another year of those spams for WCS 2017 Tongue
Best Regards
RAIEES AMJAD
26-03-2017 05:50 AM
 Search 
pstrumpf Offline
Community Moderator

RE: Protocol For WCS 2017
Hi,

if i read right there was only an amybe outlook of timeline and no special dates for it Smile
all be fine untill now beacause there are no broken dates.

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative.
26-03-2017 07:48 PM
 Search 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

To address some of your queries:

To view action on the WCS2017 or any other world you would need to qualify to play (we're not sure that it will be open to all fort badge holders accounts, but others have been).

The privately run membership stats site: I don't know about why it closed, but my guess would be that the person running it found it both costly in time and money. (You need to get webspace and a domain name to run a site, free webspaces aren't always the best if you have high bandwidth needs.) The site was not endorsed or authorised by EA but was a players private project.

As for cheaters and exploiters, I agree I hope they won't appear but it is likely that they will as they have on every world (allegedly) so far. If they do appear, still report them in the usual way. The mods and staff wade through thousands of spam posts per week but do read all normal posts and respond as best they can.

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2017 10:23 AM by gamerdruid.)
27-03-2017 10:22 AM
 Search 
nevermore316 Offline

I've suggested the same thing. We have mods in the forums to help watch the forums. We should have Mods in servers to help watch and prevent the cheating and exploiting.

For a old game the devs here are "fairly active" but they cant be everywhere at once and checking and following up on every exploit complaint is unrealistic.

We should have a undisputed champion. There are a lot of very talented players and very good teams lead by some very exceptional commanders. We could have the best WCS ever.

And it wouldnt be too hard to offer a spectator mode. Where you can just log in and look. So more players can watch and talk in the spectator chat. It would be a good way to help build up the community.

If there was mods, I've given up the game. But i'd offer to mod the server. I'm pretty experienced and have played with, for or against most of the top teams in the game. Im good enough i can spot if anybody is cheating and i know what they do if they did.

In the final end war, it should be the best TEAM that wins. There was rumors Opa retired, so if nvidia players split up and fall under some of the super teams im hearing about. We could have a very competitive server.

"Everybody has a game plan until you punch them in the mouth."
-Tyson
05-04-2017 06:11 PM
 Search 
pstrumpf Offline
Community Moderator

(05-04-2017 06:11 PM)nevermore316 Wrote:  I've suggested the same thing. We have mods in the forums to help watch the forums. We should have Mods in servers to help watch and prevent the cheating and exploiting.

For a old game the devs here are "fairly active" but they cant be everywhere at once and checking and following up on every exploit complaint is unrealistic.

We should have a undisputed champion. There are a lot of very talented players and very good teams lead by some very exceptional commanders. We could have the best WCS ever.

And it wouldnt be too hard to offer a spectator mode. Where you can just log in and look. So more players can watch and talk in the spectator chat. It would be a good way to help build up the community.

If there was mods, I've given up the game. But i'd offer to mod the server. I'm pretty experienced and have played with, for or against most of the top teams in the game. Im good enough i can spot if anybody is cheating and i know what they do if they did.

In the final end war, it should be the best TEAM that wins. There was rumors Opa retired, so if nvidia players split up and fall under some of the super teams im hearing about. We could have a very competitive server.

nice and true words nevermore316, many thanks from my personal site

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative.
06-04-2017 05:02 AM
 Search 
OpaSmash Offline
Posting Freak

(05-04-2017 06:11 PM)nevermore316 Wrote:  ..There was rumors Opa retired,..

I am Smile

---
Ingame: OpaSmash
CiC nVidia Alliances
09-04-2017 06:05 PM
 Search 
1_Putin_V_V_ Offline

(26-03-2017 05:50 AM)RaieesAmjad Wrote:  And there was also a site name cncstat i guess. Which can also be use to check stats. Why the site close.

ccta-stats working.

if u need acc in ccta-stat on WCS i can share 1 acc. that would all be able to see the statistics.
10-04-2017 11:52 AM
 Search 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

(10-04-2017 11:52 AM)1_Putin_V_V_ Wrote:  ccta-stats working.
if u need acc in ccta-stat on WCS i can share 1 acc. that would all be able to see the statistics.

Despite the fact that sharing accounts is very much against the rules of CnC:TA?

Account sharing is simply not allowed.

Disclaimer:

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
11-04-2017 09:06 AM
 Search 
1_Putin_V_V_ Offline

(11-04-2017 09:06 AM)gamerdruid Wrote:  
(10-04-2017 11:52 AM)1_Putin_V_V_ Wrote:  ccta-stats working.

Despite the fact that sharing accounts is very much against the rules of CnC:TA?

Account sharing is simply not allowed.

lol. acc ccta-stas, not TA
11-04-2017 03:09 PM
 Search 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

OK, I got it wrong - but it does no harm in reminding people that account sharing, selling or giving away is against the rules of CnC:TA Wink Big Grin

Disclaimer:

11-04-2017 08:45 PM
 Search