Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
use item screen freeze in supplys
Desertrebel51 Offline

use item screen freeze in supplys
When I try to use an item in my supply's menu, the game successfully uses the item but freezes on that little window. The only way to get back to the game is to refresh my firefox , crome or IE window thanks for your attention to this annoying problem.
15-03-2017 03:42 PM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

RE: use item screen freeze in supplys
Does this happen all the time?

Which world does this happen on?

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
15-03-2017 04:12 PM
 Search   Quote 
Desertrebel51 Offline

it is happening in tib 10 world 90 world 88 also upgrading buildings and units has a horrible lag time extremely frustrating. Tried 3 different browsers, cleaned out cookies and full maintenance on my system with no change. What would normally take a few minutes to do is now taking up to a half hour.
17-03-2017 04:08 PM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

Rhoirdd reads these threads and posts, even when he doesn't respond, and the issues that are highlighted are investigated.

It is likely that 17.2 will be rolled out soon and when that happens the world will be taken offline and reset which will probably help your problem.

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
17-03-2017 05:52 PM
 Search   Quote 
Desertrebel51 Offline

Well I sure hope they roll out the new version soon. It is really difficult having to refresh my browser every time I use any supplies and having to click several times on a building or unit to level up and wait 7 seconds or more to level up the next unit or building. Use to have plenty of time to build up level up and blow up before work, now I have to put stuff off till later. Its taking all the fun out of this game.
18-03-2017 04:18 PM
 Search   Quote 
ensign1 Offline

Same problem here, but only with firefox. Chrome working ok.

Problem starts a few minutes after starting the game. Tried disabling all scripts, but doesn't appear to fix the problem.
22-03-2017 07:24 PM
 Search   Quote