Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When Veteran Server Season 3 starts ?
viltzu2004 Offline

When Veteran Server Season 3 starts ?
Hello
does any one know when veteran server s3 start ?
and if there is any changes ?
15-03-2017 04:04 AM
 Search   Quote 
rhiordd Offline
Producer

RE: When Veteran Server Season 3 starts ?
There is no date set yet since there will be a small break. I expect the break to be a month or max. 2 months before we continue with a new season. We will let you know as soon as possible. Smile

15-03-2017 09:23 AM
 Search   Quote 
IISIREII Offline

I was just on yesterday and now that I log back in I had to choose a faction again, and start my base from the beginning again, also I am in a new server. What has happened? Please anyone.
28-03-2017 08:31 AM
 Search   Quote 
Disturbed71 Offline
Super Community Moderator

Good evening,

i just checked this by myself, veteran season 2 server after finish is still running and nothing is lost, so maybe you have changed to a different server.

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative.
Look in my face, stare in my soul, i begin to stupify
[Image: disturbedsignaturbild_1.jpg]
"My Brothers, My Sisters, My Blood - Liberate your Mind"
28-03-2017 07:08 PM
 Search   Quote 
IISIREII Offline

(28-03-2017 07:08 PM)Disturbed71 Wrote:  Good evening,

i just checked this by myself, veteran season 2 server after finish is still running and nothing is lost, so maybe you have changed to a different server.

I never changed servers, nor did I want to. I tried to log in normally like every other time, but I was forced to choose a different server and a faction.
I see what your saying, and thanks for the answer. I am back to my original server. All I did was log in and pressed play like every other time, but for that one moment my server changed for some reason.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2017 06:42 AM by IISIREII.)
01-04-2017 06:27 AM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

It's possible the server you were trying to reach was offline for updating (or other reasons).

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
01-04-2017 12:15 PM
 Search   Quote 
garrycox1953 Offline

(15-03-2017 09:23 AM)rhiordd Wrote:  There is no date set yet since there will be a small break. I expect the break to be a month or max. 2 months before we continue with a new season. We will let you know as soon as possible. Smile
Also whats happening with the original vet server? It seems like EA just opens new servers to take our money then once we get to a certain point the server stops.the idea of the vet servers i thought was to give something back in recognition for all our hard work and long service.
02-05-2017 03:02 PM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

The original vet server and vet 2 will continue to run, although no challenges or new missions are planned.

This was stated when they started.

Vet 3 will likely be similar - the initial mission then once completed it will run. There are still some who log into vet 1 and vet 2. They may or may not know this. It is published here.

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
02-05-2017 05:02 PM
 Search   Quote 
brubet0 Offline

Even if no missions or challenges are planned on vet 1 and vet 2, there are personal challenges possible: you can increase your own level, shoot other players and gain poi's and overall advance your ally.

As I mentionned it is a personal challenge and fun anyway to see what others do or don't ;-)
03-05-2017 04:27 PM
 Search   Quote