Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Attack & Sim Malfunction
Kilpikonna1912 Offline

Attack & Sim Malfunction
Hello

I have lately some odd experience and would like to know if I am the only one ^^.

Simming or attacking sometimes does not work. It happens at seemingly random incidents across bases.

Yes, I have enough CPs and RT, and all required buildings. Until now, it helped if I just switched the attack army setup (i.e. mirroring it) and then continued.

Recently however, it is occasionally entirely blocked, I cant do nothing. Bases seem to be randomly affected however, certain bases seem to experience the problem more often, especially the bases that I got last.

Anyone similar experience? ... and some idea what could cause how to remedy it?

Thanks,
Kilpi
07-03-2017 09:22 PM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

RE: Attack & Sim Malfunction
Can you be a bit more specific about what you mean by blocked. You can't do attacks? Can't place buildings? Can't add or change army units?

Which world are you talking about?

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
07-03-2017 10:53 PM
 Search   Quote 
Kilpikonna1912 Offline

world 84, all relevant bases are grown out, with ol level around 67. The units are repaired and all relevant buildings are in place. I can change army units and the position of them.

Then before I farm a camp (or better just hit it), I run a sim and then attack. The sim button reacts (gets uncolored) but nothing happens. Same with the attack button. Usually it helped if I just change the attack order/re-positioning of units, but even this is now occasional not functioning anymore. Currently this behavior is with base 15 ... a while before that base, it didnt work with base 16th and at random seemingly with others.

I may also need to take a look what scripts are active. I havent however changed them during the time when all worked and started not to work. Will return with the scripts that are on.
08-03-2017 04:40 PM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

Now I understand your issue I can say I've occasionally had the same problem. An like you I found if I changed something around it would 'fix' it. I've not had the problem persist however, from one session to another.

The only advice I can give is one that you've probably followed to no avail, of clearing cache, history etc and restarting the browser.

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
08-03-2017 07:12 PM
 Search   Quote 
Kilpikonna1912 Offline

Hey, thanks, I'll try that out.
09-03-2017 07:13 AM
 Search   Quote 
methuselah Offline
Moderator Supreme

Same here. At times there appears to be some lag with the server itself that effects the sim. For me it usually resolves on its own, it isn't persistent.....but it is frustrating when it does flare up.

09-03-2017 04:49 PM
 Search   Quote 
Kilpikonna1912 Offline

Thank You all. Yes, it got really annoying lately.

At gamerdruid, I cleared the cache and history and anything what was possible Big Grin

It seemed, it did the trick. It functions without delay again.
09-03-2017 09:52 PM
 Search   Quote