Poll: Problem purchasing funds
Vote "yes" if you have
Vote "no" if you have not
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 5 Average
[*] Error Code: NU2001, unable to purchase funds
Nutoris Offline

[*] Error Code: NU2001, unable to purchase funds
[Image: TQsu7.png]

(07-08-2012 12:32 PM)AcersEleven Wrote:  We are not able to help with this Code: NU2001. This is a payment error.

Please contact the EA Support (https://help.ea.com/contact-us?product=c...alliances) once again.
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2012 05:46 PM by eferz98.)
29-04-2012 10:02 PM
 Search   Quote 
Jeff3181 Offline

Cannot purchase funds
Everytime i try to go on and purchase some funds i get this error

An error occurred while processing your request. If you canceled your purchase at the third party payment website, this error is expected. Code: NU2001.

I know i have the money on the card, i just don't understand this error.

Thanks
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2012 01:18 AM by Jeff3181.)
30-04-2012 01:11 AM
 Search   Quote 
Jeff3181 Offline

RE: Cannot purchase funds
I when to see and find if i had a error somewhere on my account, so i managed it and now i cannot use or add my credit card.

We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card. Please load a different one.

Seriously... you guys need to fix this.
30-04-2012 05:18 AM
 Search   Quote 
AcersEleven Offline
Community Manager

RE: Cannot purchase funds
Hi,

we are not able to handle your payment issue. Please contact EA Support for it.

Thanks for understanding.

Greeting,

AcersEleven

30-04-2012 08:53 AM
 Search   Quote 
Skyther Offline
Posting Freak

RE: I want my money back
Hello Nutoris

Unfortunately, we (here in the forum) are not able to help you with that.

Please stick to Help.ea.com or billing.ea.com and drop them some lines. The guys over there should be able to help you.

Greetings,
Skyther

[Image: Skyther-Signatur.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 01:21 PM by Skyther.)
30-04-2012 01:23 PM
 Search   Quote 
Nutoris Offline

thanks for the help

really wasnt helpful at all went to the site and they have news about games and a help spot click on that and it takes me to a page where they give me a few options i go to the billing one and they give me this long list of things but no where for me to get a hold of any one pretty smart right so i go down to the contact us part and what do you know another fucken forum

so what do i post on the command And conquer Tiberium alliances Form there ?? what the **** im posting here

i mean you guys have to have som kind of contact with some one that can do somthing man

im trying not to rage here but your making it so eazy for me

really man it wasnt much money but theres no fucken way im putting any more in to this **** cuss if i have a problem I have to be a circus monkey just to get to speak to some one
this is worse then having people call me at 3Am asking do i want to go back to school and when you say no they tell you how much cheeper it is and how much easier it is doing it online

come on man give me a brake i dont want to spend 4 hours trying to get back 15$ bucks most people make that in 2hours Tongue

so what ever like i said i would like somthing dont or an ingame gift somthing and if you cant do that or know any one who can what is the point of even posting here or even playing again that the owners it seemes are like play at your own risk atless put a fucken sign up The old drink machines did

Im trying to stop ranting but i got so much freaken more to say but im starting to think i would have better luck yelling at the wall
02-05-2012 02:23 AM
 Search   Quote 
shachar2 Offline

I'm a computer technician & a system administrator.
I've considered putting some funds into the game so I went to see how hard it is to contact tech support about billing issues.

The first result that you get for the tab 'billing' is "Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances Account and Billing FAQ"
with this to say on the billing part
Quote:Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances Account and Billing FAQ

BILLING

How to purchase Funds
You may purchase EA Play4Free funds to increase game progress through the Play4Free Fund Store. The Store is accessible through the Play4Free Navigation bar on top of the Official Tiberium Alliances Homepage, or by clicking the “Add Funds” button located in the left Sidebar to get forwarded to the EA Play4Free Fund Shop.

Not helpful at all.
Other contact options on the bottom of the page under 'contact us' are:
Forums
Facebook
Youtube
Twitter

Any direct contact or complaint is probably hidden under some submenu if it's available at all.
Basically the bottom line that I'm getting is that if I'll have any billing issues is that I'll have to do all the hard work to contact you or the right depertment.

This is what gets you income and you're not handling it properly.
There should be a clear sticky topic something like 'Billing Issues' with a direct link to some contact page. People shouldn't have to work hard and look for a way to contact you.
The same way that F4P (Free 4 Play) knows to transfer the funds to your game and to you and not some other developpers, they should put up a note somewhere on whom EXACTLY to contact about billing issue FOR YOUR SPECIFIC GAME exactly like they know to which game to transfer the virtual/real money to. Some kind of dynamic page or whatever

You guys should really drop anything you're working on like enabling & balancing the new POI and FIX THIS
This is what pays your bills
No fix=No eventuall income=No job
I can't write it in any simpler english
02-05-2012 03:01 PM
 Search   Quote 
MLM-NL Offline
C&C:TA Community Moderator (EN, NL)

shachar2 Wrote:Any direct contact or complaint is probably hidden under some submenu if it's available at all.
Nutoris Wrote:... no where for me to get a hold of any one ...
I don't understand your issue, the help site is pretty clear to me (just went there).

But to help you, I will try to make it as clear as possible (I'm using english site, for other languages it should be similar):
1) Go to http://help.ea.com, select the "Contact Us" section (right side bar, VERY BIG LETTERS) (or go directly, at https://help.ea.com/contact-us )
2) Log in with your EA account (the same one you use to play C&C:TA)
3) For game, select "C&C Tiberium Alliances", for category, select "Billing/Purchasing" (or whatever you're going there for)
4) Contact methods will light up, at the least there should be "Email me". Click it.
5) Clearly describe the issue you are having. Send the email.
6) Get a response within 24 hours (at the mail address associated with your EA account)

I hope that makes it clear how to contact someone with billing issues.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 03:24 PM by MLM-NL.)
02-05-2012 03:22 PM
 Search   Quote 
BlackTalos Offline
Pirate Hunter

I will use this post to say something similar happened to me: Spent 299 Points for "Command Point Capacity +50 for 7d"

But it lasted for 4 days, at most... Not sure if it's in the coding or from the update which happened at that time...

Just saying we need more feedback for this, but i don't think many use these +xxdays packages =O

[Image: d_19195.jpg]
Bring on the hardship. It is preferred in a path of carnage. -Roronoa Zoro
02-05-2012 03:39 PM
 Search   Quote 
EA_rhiordd Offline
Community Manager

In addition to MLM-NLs post, here a step to step pictured guide how to contact EAs Billing Support.
Please note: You need to Login with your EA / Origin / Game Account before beeing able to contact support.

[Image: 2vi5bwh.jpg]

Enter Product: Tiberium Alliances, Choose Billing/Purchasing and choose E-Mail Me at the button below.
[Image: 6endbr.jpg]

Fill in all required fields and submit your request. An EA representive should contact you in less than 48 hours.
[Image: 33jihdk.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 03:42 PM by EA_rhiordd.)
02-05-2012 03:40 PM
 Search   Quote