Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
PvP attack priority system 2
PsyFlex Offline

PvP attack priority system 2
We can make also that a player who already has to bang the tacitus, can more play than during a month, continuation of which his account is blocked.
So the other participants of the game can evolve and bang also has their tour the tacitus.Big GrinBig Grin

Many players stay on the game to block that of the others.
And as soon as we destroy them their bases. They come to cry to change the rules of the PVP.

AngryAngry
24-02-2017 06:02 PM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

RE: PvP attack priority system 2
That would stop players helping others who had helped them. Many more players stay to help than stay to block. If you're not good enough to kill them (because you didn't cheat or aren't a good enough player) then I feel that is just your bad luck.

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
24-02-2017 06:16 PM
 Search   Quote 
PsyFlex Offline

The bad luck about which you speak, it is when allies whom you have to help has several occasions, become your enemies, offend you, have racist words. And do their utmost so that you cannot make the tacitus.

In spite of the multiple messages send to the moderators, with screenshot, to justify an action(share) against such players. Nothing was made!!!

It is so a lot of bad luck?HuhHuh
25-02-2017 12:05 AM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

No matter how much you send details to moderators, the only action they can take is to pass it on. That was and is always done. The actions of those from EA in not doing anything can't be laid at the feet of the moderator who passes on the information, that is the responsibility of those that receive the information and don't act.

Disclaimer:

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
25-02-2017 10:32 AM
 Search   Quote 
PsyFlex Offline

I have nothing against you or the moderators, but the system of game is not fair. It is a fact!

They do not help, they make of the antigame.
If nobody makes anything. The game in itself runs has his loss.

If the only concern of EA games is to earn money then their loss is assured.
The history(story) of our world proves him(it) and demonstrates him(it), if the purpose of a company is to gain(win) that some money to the detriment of people. One day this company collapses!
25-02-2017 02:20 PM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

Without going into a debate about economics, most companies are set up to make a profit for their owners whether that be Google, Ford or EA. The aim is the same for all of them, to make a successful product to sell to make a profit to pay the owners.

Some are more successful at attaining the aim than others, but their overall aim is the same.

It seems that nearly every time something is done to the game, or not done to the game, then someone will come on here and predict the end for the game and EA. I've played this and others like it for over 20 years (nearly 30 now) and it's still around.

Disclaimer:

(This post was last modified: 25-02-2017 06:34 PM by gamerdruid.)
25-02-2017 06:32 PM
 Search   Quote