Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
autosim availible for all
KaptainKanalie Offline

RE: autosim availible for all
Jesus, the same wining on every world.... it starts to bore me... the last 3 worlds everyone accuses many members of our alliance to use "prosimm" "autosimm" or whatever.... first of all Rhiordd, please check our Members in knights of knights on Wrath 14 and on wrath 11, when you will find any signs for using such illegal tools, let me know.... you will find anything.... why? we dont use etuff like that, but we know how to play the game. there are several Play basics wgich you should know and follow strictly, especially in the beginning of a new world... Then you dont need any illegal stuff.... Thats all i can and all i will say about this bullshit....

By the way i have never eben seen a working autosimm/prosimm or whatever, so i am totally with rhiordd, its a fairy tale

Jaja, Ich weiß nur Endgames als 3. gemacht... aber was sagt es wohl über mich aus das Ich aufs Rang 1 Endgame verzichtet habe um meine langjährigen Mitspieler nicht im Stich zu lassen? und das 2 mal... denkt mal drüber nach...

******DUMM ABER GLÜCKLICH******
20-02-2017 09:18 PM
 Search 
klickklack250 Offline

hi girls

fairy tail? i just can laugh about it.
i had one, tryed one and deinstalled it, cause there was no point for me playing this game without simming.
I know its still existing. A blind person can identify it. i even dont need to see attacks, i just have to see the off-setup.
I am sure, that script will be the end of fair, skilly players.
By my self, it was one of the reason why i stopped playing for more than a year.
happy to play in an alliance, where its no topic.
But I will definatly not play a hard world, like wcs until it is fixed, the users get banned or whatever.
This scrpt is not making a bad player an amazing one, but a good one.
But if you are a good player using this scrpt, you are getting an amazing one.
Just my 2 cents.

hope you will find a way.
greetz

ah, btw: i know its still existing and faster than that one posted here in forum, which you can see on youtube.
22-02-2017 12:34 PM
 Search 
1isengard23 Offline

you wanted some proof? here you have it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcgryVL9jnk
this is one, but i'm almost sure that this isn't the only one!
regards

P.S.: if you need some more proof just search for it in youtube, you'll find much more!
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2017 10:46 PM by 1isengard23.)
22-02-2017 10:43 PM
 Search 
lordofcb Offline

(20-02-2017 04:29 AM)lordofcb Wrote:  
(19-02-2017 12:00 PM)rhiordd Wrote:  I actually have never seen a working outsim. Over the years, I looked at various reported scripts and tools and none of them actually ever worked. There is a lot of rumor and myth and accusations floating around but unless someone provides us with a real working version of it, it´s impossible to go after. And we cannot fix something we don't understand, nor even know it exist or works.

Here is a video of one working on youtube - https://youtu.be/TcgryVL9jnk

I found information on some of these type auto simulators but they are usually on secretive forums or chats.. i have even seen some advertisements for them on some of the hacker/cheats type forums. I wouldn't have a clue how to get one, but it does appear they exist and are not just some urban legend. I have also seen evidence of their use in game, with bizarre seemingly impossible combat setups and 1 shot attacks one after another, too fast to be humanly possibly unless all simmed and saved over many hours to execute all at once.

It doesn't seem as prevalent today but there was one in the past, I just figured they quit working after all the changes to the game and such and don't really know how they would work now with the morale. But, as another poster said they use to be obvious when you viewed their attack logs.. numerous attacks done very quickly with seemingly random layouts that seemed to magically work with perfect timing.
24-02-2017 12:33 PM
 Search 
chertosha Offline

I just posted a report on the closed part of the forum (the one for reporting such behavior) about a player using autosim on the pte2 server. Imho that's bullet proof evidence. So rhiordd and other moderators that have access to that forum, you can't deny its existence and also its contemporary use. Please let us know what you plan to do about it.
28-02-2017 04:54 AM
 Search 
methuselah Offline
Moderator Supreme

(22-02-2017 10:43 PM)1isengard23 Wrote:  you wanted some proof? here you have it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcgryVL9jnk
this is one, but i'm almost sure that this isn't the only one!
regards

P.S.: if you need some more proof just search for it in youtube, you'll find much more!

I'm taking no position here other than I'll review the suspicious behavior report mentioned (proving this is VERY difficult but it can be done) but this video is 5 years old.

02-03-2017 09:45 PM
 Search 
tmpsitter1 Offline

Am I correct in understanding that CNCopt once had a autosim feature?

This is my concern about offline scanners. they could send optimising info offline and sim offline to find all the one/2 hit kills on an entire surver.
06-03-2017 04:56 PM
 Search 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

If it ever has such a feature it's been removed or subsumed into other scripts for a long time. An autosim featured script will need to use some similar features to cncOPT to pick out where the def fac and cy are and to decide what to hit.

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
06-03-2017 05:40 PM
 Search 
bigggbosssz Offline

(19-02-2017 12:00 PM)rhiordd Wrote:  I actually have never seen a working outsim. Over the years, I looked at various reported scripts and tools and none of them actually ever worked. There is a lot of rumor and myth and accusations floating around but unless someone provides us with a real working version of it, it´s impossible to go after. And we cannot fix something we don't understand, nor even know it exist or works.

lol we have the proof on the pte1 used by fuchsma and you all know it.

(06-03-2017 05:40 PM)gamerdruid Wrote:  If it ever has such a feature it's been removed or subsumed into other scripts for a long time. An autosim featured script will need to use some similar features to cncOPT to pick out where the def fac and cy are and to decide what to hit.

gamer you have seen its being used on pte1, what kind of man are you?
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2017 10:31 PM by bigggbosssz.)
06-03-2017 10:30 PM
 Search 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

I don't know that any script actually uses the cncOPT code as I've not seen the code.

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
06-03-2017 11:46 PM
 Search