Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
autosim availible for all
gpapashvili Offline

autosim availible for all
Hello,

This autosimming script is getting annoying on w14 and EA needs to do something about it. we have reported many who use it and many people know who they are. yet you can not catch them doing so? i thought EA controls every server and should at least take a look on issues reported by players.

if you guys can not solve autosimming issue than make it legal so everyone will use it (which will mess up this game totally) so no players have advantage by using illegal scripts.

so please let us know if we are all aloud to get auto sim or you are actually going to do something about it.
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2017 10:53 AM by gpapashvili.)
19-02-2017 10:40 AM
 Search 
Hexenplage Offline

RE: Heavy Autosimmers on W14
I agree... we can try to win with teamwork + brain against autosimmers on wrath 14. But it costs our money and our time. If you can't do anything, you must allow it for everyone.

Also for the previously honest player. This will be the end of the game, but it must be fair for all.

Member nVidia Alliances
Winner Alliance (GER)Welt 28, (GER)Welt 32
Winner Alliance First CnC:TA WorldChampionServer

Winner Alliance Speedworld 1 (CiC)
Winner Alliance Tib15 (CiC)
Winner Alliance Speedworld 2 (CiC)
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2017 10:49 AM by Hexenplage.)
19-02-2017 10:48 AM
 Search 
rhiordd Offline
Producer

RE: autosim availible for all
I actually have never seen a working outsim. Over the years, I looked at various reported scripts and tools and none of them actually ever worked. There is a lot of rumor and myth and accusations floating around but unless someone provides us with a real working version of it, it´s impossible to go after. And we cannot fix something we don't understand, nor even know it exist or works.

(This post was last modified: 19-02-2017 12:01 PM by rhiordd.)
19-02-2017 12:00 PM
 Search 
Disturbed71 Offline
Super Community Moderator

Based on my personal experiences, the "autosim" Theme is always a mystery.

I heard a lot of without details (i never seen a tool like this) but in the past there were trys as i heard, they had working a little time, but actually not used any more.

Iam the very first against this tool, but i have no idea what is needed to report that in a 100% way, to get a solution and punishment from this.

But lets make a try - You can send me all details of this cases via pm and i will forward this 1:1 to the responsible persons.

But i still guess it will be quite difficult to report that 100% so what we need?

The script, program however that is the autosim
World, Playername and timeline the sim is used in attacks
Reports from the attacks.
Messages around the case

Please send all the stuff via Personal Message in Forum, because we dont need any naming and shaming before this stuff has been proved.

Maybe after years of mystery we find a possible way to use and will go against it.

Edit - if you send material its not my way to comment only to forward it to the right people, if there is a result from it, i or another responsible person would keep you informed.

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative.
Look in my face, stare in my soul, i begin to stupify
[Image: disturbedsignaturbild_1.jpg]
"My Brothers, My Sisters, My Blood - Liberate your Mind"
19-02-2017 12:00 PM
 Search 
gpapashvili Offline

well that means if someone finds working version he can just use it as it can't be banned since EA has no way to ban it really and prove them that they are cheating...
this is not good.

also as far as autosim existence goes, i had experienced to play with one of the players who have been said to be heavy autosim user on one of the servers and when i told him that we did not tolerate autosims in alliance and i been told he is using one, his response was " don't worry i do not use it on this world but i did before".

it is interesting because if something does not exists you usually get different response. just because you never seen working script does not mean it is not used in game today.

also i know few got banned before because of autosim using on world 107, world 100 and so on, so if there is no prove that it is even exists why people get banned?

we can agree that there is history about autosim users and yes it is really hard to catch them use it especially for players. i am not IT guy but i am sure there can be something to be done so people are not aloud to use those kind of scripts for this game.

from talking to few players who have used it before such a script i have collected some information if what are the ways to catch someone who uses it but even with this information you can never be 100% sure and i understand your side of point, you do not want to ban someone unless 100% that she/he is cheating.

so my point is we either try to catch cheating players by helping each other with information we have and take this topic little more serious than it has been taken before or just make it legal for everyone to use their own custom made scripts so there are no more reports that someone gets advantage due to illegal script.
or i personally recommend just have EA approved scripts so noone can use custom made scripts without EA's approval.

another issue why reporting things like this is players who delete their own reports. every smart autosimmer does it. so there are no proves left. may be get rid of delete report button will help players to catch issues like this better.

P.S this is my first ever post on this forum and wished i did not have to write anything like this but sadly some players are messing up this game for fair players who try to follow rules and win without cheating.

Thank you
19-02-2017 03:28 PM
 Search 
Hexenplage Offline

First step to the right direction: deleting of attacking reports is not possible.

So autosimmers would have to be afraid of being recognized.

Member nVidia Alliances
Winner Alliance (GER)Welt 28, (GER)Welt 32
Winner Alliance First CnC:TA WorldChampionServer

Winner Alliance Speedworld 1 (CiC)
Winner Alliance Tib15 (CiC)
Winner Alliance Speedworld 2 (CiC)
19-02-2017 06:41 PM
 Search 
lordofcb Offline

(19-02-2017 12:00 PM)rhiordd Wrote:  I actually have never seen a working outsim. Over the years, I looked at various reported scripts and tools and none of them actually ever worked. There is a lot of rumor and myth and accusations floating around but unless someone provides us with a real working version of it, it´s impossible to go after. And we cannot fix something we don't understand, nor even know it exist or works.

Here is a video of one working on youtube - https://youtu.be/TcgryVL9jnk

I found information on some of these type auto simulators but they are usually on secretive forums or chats.. i have even seen some advertisements for them on some of the hacker/cheats type forums. I wouldn't have a clue how to get one, but it does appear they exist and are not just some urban legend. I have also seen evidence of their use in game, with bizarre seemingly impossible combat setups and 1 shot attacks one after another, too fast to be humanly possibly unless all simmed and saved over many hours to execute all at once.
20-02-2017 04:29 AM
 Search 
rhiordd Offline
Producer

The Video is from 2012, I personally talked to WildKatana at that time and we added quite some changes to the game and obfuscated/hide some of the combat information that this isn't possible. I actually tried this version myself over a year ago and it didn't work. Again, players do say a lot about scripts and tools and what's possible but barely come up with proof about it. A lot of it is just bragging. However, its a sensible topic and we know that. Hexenplages idea is a nice start and we are looking into it right away.

20-02-2017 10:25 AM
 Search 
FarmerJenny Offline

(19-02-2017 12:00 PM)rhiordd Wrote:  I actually have never seen a working outsim. Over the years, I looked at various reported scripts and tools and none of them actually ever worked. There is a lot of rumor and myth and accusations floating around but unless someone provides us with a real working version of it, it´s impossible to go after. And we cannot fix something we don't understand, nor even know it exist or works.

Dear rhiordd!

In the period you guys was not working with the game and Easystudios in Sweden Was in charge they busted tons of autosimmers on several worlds! W100, W107 to mention some.
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2017 11:51 PM by FarmerJenny.)
20-02-2017 11:29 AM
 Search 
Sorrowman1984 Offline

(19-02-2017 06:41 PM)Hexenplage Wrote:  First step to the right direction: deleting of attacking reports is not possible.

So autosimmers would have to be afraid of being recognized.

You cant anyway delete your attacking reports 100% . Developers can ALWAYS find them even if you delete them from your reports ... Even anyone in the alliance actually can find the attacks even if someone is deleting his reports thats why many commanders of those alliances they just disable the ability for their players to be able to watch reports/replays , but they are still there
20-02-2017 06:45 PM
 Search