Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
challenge
esmax85 Offline

challenge
why there are and in game no messages about the upcoming Challenge.
this creates an uneven playing field, I spent a CP and a minute later began Challenge, and someone full of CP and it immediately to the leader of the margin.
19-02-2017 07:08 AM
 Search   Quote 
carterhc Offline

RE: challenge
How do I find an infected
camp?
19-02-2017 08:40 AM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Online
Community Moderator

Infected camps are close to an alliance held POI and tunnel, generated in a similar way to outposts, relating to the level of the tunnel and players offence level.

@esmax - I don't quite follow you - there is an in-game splash screen when you log onto a world for the first time since the challenge began. The challenge was written about here in the fourms and no-one got full cp at the start of the challenge you only gain cp by killing infected camps and each camp I've seen has only around 10cp. The rt gains are easier, but you need to be killing infected camps around the same level or higher than your offence level.

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2017 09:59 AM by gamerdruid.)
19-02-2017 09:55 AM
 Search   Quote 
esmax85 Offline

I'm talking about to announce the upcoming event for 3 days prior to the start. Or it turns out that someone has lucky managed to not spend points to the start of the event and starts with a handicap.
19-02-2017 12:47 PM
 Search   Quote 
Disturbed71 Offline
Super Community Moderator

Normaly a challenge was never announced in the past, because every one gets the same chance to see and react and could never prepare for.

This time it was announced in one post, so everyone had the chance to read it.

http://forum.alliances.commandandconquer...#pid241670

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative.
Look in my face, stare in my soul, i begin to stupify
[Image: disturbedsignaturbild_1.jpg]
"My Brothers, My Sisters, My Blood - Liberate your Mind"
19-02-2017 01:27 PM
 Search   Quote 
TalkingCrow_DTE Offline

It does not look like players are going to unlock the third stage of the challenge.
I stopped attacking the infected camps when I got the maximum amount of repair time. Perhaps many other players did this as well.

I was surprised by the challenge (responsive to topic starter) and had just used 300 cps to kill a base, likely would have used them to get the repair time a day or more earlier if the challenge had been announced in game prior to it start. Still have maxed repair time so no big deal.

It was fun.

DTE is PvP
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2017 07:59 AM by TalkingCrow_DTE.)
20-02-2017 07:58 AM
 Search   Quote 
rhiordd Offline
Producer

Thanks for your feedback! Usually, we don't announce them since we want them to be spontaneous events coming your way from time to time. We haven't had one in quite a while but we will probably return to more frequent events again in the next time. Smile

20-02-2017 09:33 AM
 Search   Quote