Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How does challenge rewards work?
BiaBouquet Offline

How does challenge rewards work?
Hi,

Could someone explain me how does the challenge rewards work? Who does get the bonuses?
I could not find the info.

Thanks
18-02-2017 08:22 PM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

RE: How does challenge rewards work?
Part one of the challenge needs to be completed to get part one bonus.

During the killing of infected camps you can collect up to 1500cp and 7d rt per account. The rt is added to the rt of the base doing the shooting if it is awarded. Once you've reached 7d add on the account then you get no more. The same with the cp, although that is by it's nature added to the whole account as you go. So an attack costing 13cp will cost the 13cp with some added.

Once the challenge is completed after the 3d5h (sometime on Monday for this challenge) then the rewards are available for a set time to everyone regardless of how or even if they participated in the challenge, across all worlds participating (currently all worlds except Vet 1 and Vet 2 and PTE1 & 2).

There will be a timer counting down.
If you are in a leading alliance from a world, you will get a badge. If you are a leader on the challenge board, you will get a badge. In theory if you're on 12 worlds, you could get 12 badges without doing anything if the alliances were active and won on those worlds.

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
18-02-2017 09:22 PM
 Search   Quote 
BiaBouquet Offline

Thanks for the info.
18-02-2017 10:05 PM
 Search   Quote 
lazoputz Offline

What is the set time for the rewards?
20-02-2017 07:20 PM
 Search   Quote 
AFireSide11 Offline

I stopped getting repair time today...i took down 3 bases only to see my RT went from 3 days to almost nothing.

Definitely wouldn't have spent the RT on infected camps if I knew the rules were changing.

Kinda sucks.

How long will the rewards last?
21-02-2017 01:50 AM
 Search   Quote