Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Question: How to make game more interesting and Competetive?
SagiTTaRiouS1 Offline

Question: How to make game more interesting and Competetive?
Greetings Everyone,

I am a avid reader of the forum, i read everything but never write. Never feel important because everything out there is what i want until now.

To bring back the addiction/competetive nature of the game. I think that Ranking system of alliances/players need changes. # of PVE/# of PVP/# of Bases/OFF lvl/DF lvl/Base Level etc should also play their part in total ranking.
The race for high scores of alliances/players will be diminish with this feature. As alliances will promote high PVP/PVE Kills, High # of Bases, # of Sat Codes in alliance, High OFF/DF lvl and # of bases in it and Missions to complete for alliance to keep it at top ranking.
It could be like this 30% in total ranking is fix for score, 15% for PVE/PVP/number of bases each. 10% for Off lvl and number of bases with off in it. 5% for DF lvl and again number of bases with DF in it. 5% for completing missions of alliance and players individual. 5% for taking sat code every time.
Also number of Sat Codes should be increases and expiry of Sat Code should be 1 month. Every another month you need to take another Sat Code to keep up in ranking.
More monthly in game missions for alliances as well as individual players are also deemed important in the game. It will keep players, and alliances busy completing mission to keep their ranking. I mean keep it coming the missions every month. Its not matter if the mission are same every month or not. Like100 PVE/50 PVP/new bases in a month etc.
Alliances with badge will get 5/10% bonus to their ranking as well as player with badges will play the part in alliance total ranking.
Ranking should also not the only thing to Keep players/alliances busy in completing missions. The reward should be high/unique in its own kind. Like completing mission for alliance will benefit the whole alliance ranking for the next whole month. Completing missions of player will benefit the player in multiplier for the whole next month.
Like The Top player will receive extra bonuses in production/war. The possibilities are endless to be in game and keep playing it and keep spending funds Wink
Every One please consider this change and reply with your feedback. Thank You
Best Regards
Sagi
16-02-2017 09:48 AM
 Search   Quote 
RaieesAmjad Offline

RE: Question: How to make game more interesting and Competetive?
I agree with you Sagi, its really good. I earlier read something similar to that in Dutch forum. But your suggestion is vastly improve the whole gameplay. No doubt there.
But i want to add something in it, Leave the servers as it is. Make new servers with this feature in it. To apply these changes in old servers will not be justifying. First a PTE server in order to check this.
Any Feedback is welcome.
Br
16-02-2017 10:03 AM
 Search   Quote 
RaieesAmjad Offline

WoW! 131 views and not a single comment/critics, i think we players just dont want the game to be changed! We want it to be remain the same so we dont have to do something new or more challenging. Its like we have define a course/syllabus of how to beat the game and we dont want it to be changed. Simple Wink
20-02-2017 08:52 AM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Online
Community Moderator

Remember a bot can 'view' the page too. 140 views doesn't mean 280 eyes on the words, it means the page has been loaded by 140 different entities, some of whom will be human, a lot will be computers.

I like your ideas and some are similar to the VP scoring of the Vet worlds so they are able to do them.

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
20-02-2017 12:08 PM
 Search   Quote 
RaieesAmjad Offline

Sorry if it feels rude @gamerdruid. I am trying on my end to bring back the user's i know in game and forums. To listen what they have to say and to make them understand what they dont. You can also check that i try to reply mostly all threads just to play my part in healthy/online community. The other reason is also very simple i want this game to be like and play more by new players. Which i am promoting in my own way. Healthy Community is the good thing, i know you will agree with me.
Br
Raiees
20-02-2017 01:47 PM
 Search   Quote