Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Moral Attacks World Type Test Starting Today
rhiordd Offline
Producer

RE: New Moral Attacks World Type Test Starting Today
We are testing this setup for a new type of world, it is not our intention and not our plan to add the regular Moral to all Forgotten Attack worlds.
We ran into issues with the moral calculation yesterday, however, and are currently working on a fix for it. Right now, the Moral is still calculated to start with a 4 level difference, instead of 6 levels.

03-02-2017 10:15 AM
 Search   Quote 
Sorrowman1984 Online

(03-02-2017 10:15 AM)rhiordd Wrote:  We are testing this setup for a new type of world, it is not our intention and not our plan to add the regular Moral to all Forgotten Attack worlds.
We ran into issues with the moral calculation yesterday, however, and are currently working on a fix for it. Right now, the Moral is still calculated to start with a 4 level difference, instead of 6 levels.

Rhiordd , You should add more variables not just the offense...Is not enough to make the OL difference from 4 to 6 . We play in FA worlds , you should reward for example the Defense level aswell . So if you have lvl 28 offense and killing level 34 base having defense lvl 20 , the moral should be higher % than killing the base having 28 offense but standing there with lvl 22 or 23 defense .... For me and imho is very important and necesary to do it like this . The moral request started in order to make a lot more useless the usage of the alt accounts , well an alt account cant keep off AND def at the same time in good standarts so that way you achive your goal without make the digging so difficult as it will be with Moral ... ANd if its not gonna be too complicated for your devs , another variable that you could add is the base level(the base level of your offense base) ... So if you make the moral % depenting of OL , BL and DL you achieve your goal even better
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2017 01:25 PM by Sorrowman1984.)
03-02-2017 01:23 PM
 Search   Quote 
RaieesAmjad Offline

I like this feature, and i agree with Sorrowman. But to me its just a combination of old eco and fa into one world. I maybe wrong so to test it i joined the PTE2 and its good.
I have a suggestion to make, just hear me out. I dont know if anybody is up for challeng though. When a player is attacking a forgotten base the base should be able to launch an counter attack to the player if he is alone in range or not part of a alliance. If there is another members of that alliance near to him. The base can counter attack on any of the base near to him. The counter attack can be start after 49% of the df is full damage. It can be revenge of fa world LoL. There is many benefits of such feature like there will be extra crystal in counter attacks, it will take longer to reach the center. You need of with two level high df to pve etc. In start there will be no counter attack they can start after getting to 30 lvl base! i think you get what i want to say. Try this in coming future. There are lot of possibilities with this feature.
Thanks
Br
PS, sorry for my english
04-02-2017 01:50 PM
 Search   Quote 
zharenaya_ryba Offline

http://prntscr.com/e540fi -- no 1000 CP
06-02-2017 10:55 AM
 Search   Quote 
0--Mr_Rare--0 Offline

i cant come in the server, loading screen freezzz
please look at it many other players have the same problem Sad
(06-02-2017 02:14 PM)0--Mr_Rare--0 Wrote:  i cant come in the server, loading screen freezzz
please look at it many other players have the same problem Sad

Thank you it work again Smile
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2017 02:35 PM by 0--Mr_Rare--0.)
06-02-2017 02:14 PM
 Search   Quote 
chertosha Online

Why is it that on pte 2 some accounts get lots of cp and rt packages and others get none?
13-02-2017 11:45 PM
 Search   Quote 
Disturbed71 Offline
Super Community Moderator

Good Morning,

easy to explain, every time they add caps all player existing on the world get this.

For example if they add caps on Monday 10:00, you are on this world you get this, your friend registered at 11:00 not.

And because its a testserver and all for free its not a real problem except some players have more caps than others for free.

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative.
Look in my face, stare in my soul, i begin to stupify
[Image: disturbedsignaturbild_1.jpg]
"My Brothers, My Sisters, My Blood - Liberate your Mind"
14-02-2017 06:22 AM
 Search   Quote 
MoonGuide Offline

Hey guys, is there a possiblity to add a couple of CP-"Boxes"? Due to the fact, that some players already played on the other PTE's they got like 1000's of them and new PTE players like me are alrdy out of extra-CPs and can't use their supply-points in an efficient way. ^^"

Playing a "real" server most of those players would spend a lot of funds to always get the maximum CPs and for now we can't use the SP's as much as we want.

Well, thanks in advance and I hope for a useful answer or some supplies. Tongue

Greetings Moon
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2017 05:22 PM by MoonGuide.)
15-02-2017 05:21 PM
 Search   Quote