Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Moral Attacks World Type Test Starting Today
rhiordd Offline
Producer

New Moral Attacks World Type Test Starting Today
Dear Players,

today at 5 pm UTC we will be relaunching PTE2 with a new type of mode. We will call it the Moral & Attacks World, where the Forgotten Base Moral is active as well as the Forgotten Attacks. We did apply some changes to these rules, though. Now, the Moral will start at a 6 level difference instead of 4 as before, while the incoming Forgotten Attacks are weakened by around 20% in strength.

This should already be an exciting change to watch and play and we are looking very closely at feedback and how it goes. We might apply further changes to the economy or rules on the go when we see how the world develops and plays. We disabled cheats to get a best as possible experience and feedback.

Hope to see as many of you there as possible.

02-02-2017 11:26 AM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

RE: New Moral Attacks World Type Test Starting Today
A lot of questions are being asked in-game (pte1) about the crates we'll get and if they will be carried over from other pte2 world.

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
02-02-2017 12:56 PM
 Search   Quote 
bigggbosssz Offline

ok nice , but maybe in future make a test with blocking all scripts and let go of the maximum level 65
02-02-2017 02:00 PM
 Search   Quote 
rhiordd Offline
Producer

Add: We also added a fix for the relocation issue. Instead of getting relocated to the outer rims due to respawning bases, forgotten bases will now be removed for your spawn. This means that when you are in a level 40 region, you will end up in a 40 region once again after relocating like it used to be. This will, if tested and approved properly, of course come to all worlds with the next 17.2 update.

02-02-2017 02:58 PM
 Search   Quote 
WarriorAbhimanyu Offline

(02-02-2017 11:26 AM)rhiordd Wrote:  Dear Players,

today at 5 pm UTC we will be relaunching PTE2 with a new type of mode. We will call it the Moral & Attacks World, where the Forgotten Base Moral is active as well as the Forgotten Attacks. We did apply some changes to these rules, though. Now, the Moral will start at a 6 level difference instead of 4 as before, while the incoming Forgotten Attacks are weakened by around 20% in strength.

This should already be an exciting change to watch and play and we are looking very closely at feedback and how it goes. We might apply further changes to the economy or rules on the go when we see how the world develops and plays. We disabled cheats to get a best as possible experience and feedback.

Hope to see as many of you there as possible.

Basically, U just want to include this feature in all forgotten worlds so that it takes more time to reach the center thereby making everyone spend more money on the game I guess.
02-02-2017 04:57 PM
 Search   Quote 
mcwebtree Offline

(02-02-2017 11:26 AM)rhiordd Wrote:  ... Forgotten Base Moral ...

And can you clarify what on earth that is please Smile
02-02-2017 07:43 PM
 Search   Quote 
bigggbosssz Offline

but when you killed fortress and want to sector jump from hubs before fortress attacks back , you will stay there??

This means that when you are in a level 40 region, you will end up in a 40 region once again after relocating like it used to be
02-02-2017 07:49 PM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

Sector jump always took you back a little - presumably it still will - we can test it on the pte2 but not at the level 40 region!

(02-02-2017 07:43 PM)mcwebtree Wrote:  

Yes - but the best way to understand it is to join the pte2 world for a few days.

Moral means that the higher the difference between your attack level and the forgotten base you're attacking the less damage you do.

This is the message you get when you try to attack - the % changes of course!

http://prntscr.com/e3p3jc

Disclaimer:

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2017 08:18 PM by gamerdruid.)
02-02-2017 08:15 PM
 Search   Quote 
mcwebtree Offline

(02-02-2017 08:15 PM)gamerdruid Wrote:  Sector jump always took you back a little - presumably it still will - we can test it on the pte2 but not at the level 40 region!

(02-02-2017 07:43 PM)mcwebtree Wrote:  

Yes - but the best way to understand it is to join the pte2 world for a few days.
Ah yes, with all that spare time I have, play in ANOTHER world Wink
02-02-2017 09:16 PM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

(02-02-2017 09:16 PM)mcwebtree Wrote:  Ah yes, with all that spare time I have, play in ANOTHER world Wink
You don't have to play it long to see the moral part in play (and its free) - land a base, build to a level 7 and move to hit a base rather than camp or outpost as they will be above your offence level.

It's a feature that was introduced a long time ago and scrapped when they introduced forgotten attacks. They're trialling it now with forgotten attacks.

Disclaimer:

03-02-2017 10:04 AM
 Search   Quote