Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
supply points.
lazoputz Offline

RE: supply points.
I anxiously await any info and/or resolution you find for me.
The movie is quite good as dramas go, but way to much time spent on the return journey after the ship was sunk. Nicolas Cage was very poorly cast as the captain; other than that, pretty good. The lead in CGI is pretty good as well.
21-02-2017 12:10 AM
 Search   Quote 
methuselah Offline
Moderator Supreme

I don't know what happened to Nick Cage he was pretty decent early on and then something happened to him and everything he's done past a point has been some degree of awful.

21-02-2017 05:01 AM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

***Off topic alert***
WinkWinkWink

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
21-02-2017 09:23 AM
 Search   Quote 
methuselah Offline
Moderator Supreme

We're killing time until rhiordd shows up Tongue

21-02-2017 07:32 PM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

Been and gone Wink He missed you because you may have been off topic Big Grin

Disclaimer:

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
21-02-2017 07:44 PM
 Search   Quote 
methuselah Offline
Moderator Supreme

So we got an official answer in here? Or you are teasing me for drifting? Tongue

23-02-2017 04:34 PM
 Search   Quote 
mcwebtree Offline

I heard that due to the complexity of the Supply Points algorithm they were splitting out the programming to co-processors and for cost reasons they settled on banks of Pentium v1 chips. Sadly this resulted in the triggering of the following silicon issue
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentium_FDIV_bug
Which means that due to the number of rounding and calculation issues the value can change dramatically from hour to hour

Tongue Wink ;D

[Maybe...]
23-02-2017 06:36 PM
 Search   Quote 
lazoputz Offline

I don't think any "rounding out" values could impact an hourly change of over 25%. Hopefully, my rate doesn't revert to a lower value anymore. But I still think a "gift" of some SP parachutes isn't an unreasonable expectation. I literally lost hundreds of them during my most recent drop alone.
23-02-2017 07:58 PM
 Search   Quote 
lazoputz Offline

(21-02-2017 07:44 PM)gamerdruid Wrote:  Been and gone Wink He missed you because you may have been off topic Big Grin

I can't believe that an organization like EA would simply choose to ignore the issue raised by me and confirmed by a forum moderator because I made a passing comment about a movie within my message.
Pardon me for actually having a life, and I guess it won't include me devoting much of it to EA and their game.
24-02-2017 05:41 PM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

It was a tongue in cheek comment - Rhiordd had been in and posted on a number of threads and had presumably chosen not to comment on your thread He's the only official representative that visits these forums. Moderators are here only to deal with the forum, in every other matter we're the same as you, a member of the community and player of the game.

Disclaimer:

24-02-2017 06:24 PM
 Search   Quote