Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
open substitution to repair and pick up packages
TalkingCrow_DTE Offline

open substitution to repair and pick up packages
in an alliance it would be good to be able to do this without any arrangement, even spawn downed bases.

Especially with digging getting faster.

does any see a downside to this?

DTE is PvP
26-01-2017 09:46 AM
 Search   Quote 
Sentry43 Offline
One day at a time

RE: open substitution to repair and pick up packages
This has been suggested before except, your not here to play everyone else's game. It is the responsibility of each player to take care of their account. To repair a base, the player needs to log in. To collect packages, the player needs to log in. That's how the game works and more importantly, how it should work.

In the past is was also suggested a CiC should be able to "look" into every alliance members base and perhaps even rearrange those bases to get more from the layout.
But as was pointed out then, and as I have said now, you are here to play your game, no one else's.
27-01-2017 05:56 AM
 Search   Quote 
TalkingCrow_DTE Offline

RE: open substitution to repair and pick up packages
Does anyone see a downside to what I suggested? That is what I asked.

Sentry43 substitution exists and in alliances often the sub is handed over to another player when logging off when a player has placed their base in wave2/3/4 area. This is a practise. Your response seems to be against substitution itself and not what I was suggesting. Which is to allow subbing for repair and respawning within an alliance without access to the base for attack, or upgrading.

be well

DTE is PvP
31-03-2017 10:22 PM
 Search   Quote