Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yet another feature request list
mcwebtree Offline

Yet another feature request list
1) manageable / searcheable / sortable message system.
2) substitution history log, (so you can see who you gave sub to and when they used it). Also the ability to allow subs to do PvP but only when sub's are time limited. So you can issue a sub for a period, (1 day, 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, up to say a maximum of 3 months then after that time the sub automatically expires) PvP subs can only be issues for a maximum of 1 month then have to be renewed to stop sub abuse.
3) base indicators. (A way to see from any given location where all your bases are and the distance) So you click a button on the base/camp/poi etc and a screen pops up with the distance and direction to each base. (Or maybe a new set of those marker pointer thingies would appear pointing to each base and giving a distance.)
4) player reservation markers shouldn't generate those damn floating pointer thingies.
5) the ability to set sound to off stored server side so it doesn't kick in everytime I open a new incognito window or use another pc.
6) everything I've already asked for and posted into the google doc and not been acknowledged Smile
25-01-2017 01:07 AM
 Search   Quote 
Bigshoedancer Offline

RE: Yet another feature request list
Any idea if c n c plans on bringing back the contests they used to have about every month or every other month? I don't think we have had one since Aug/Sept of 2016. It bought a lot of us together and started friendship/competition between alliances. Thanks.
25-01-2017 10:49 PM
 Search   Quote 
TalkingCrow_DTE Offline

RE: Yet another feature request list
made a suggestion about open substitution to repair base and pick up packages, then noticed your post.

DTE is PvP
26-01-2017 10:05 AM
 Search   Quote