Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MAKE DIPLOMACY REALY COUNT
crucial_899 Offline

MAKE DIPLOMACY REALY COUNT
I feal a little change in how our diplomacy works.....for example i can drop a new alliance iv just made at a click of a button or make a new alliance just as easy....why not change it abit,make is so the relationships you create are ither going to help you or hinder you by adding alliance collective bonuses.
lets say top alliance has a 2nd 3rd and maybey even a 4th "sister alliances"..and ther all ranked 10 11 12th but the 2nd place alliance had ther alliances with 5 6 7th placed alliances.... the 2nd place alliance would be stronger and more able to topple the first place guys with ther collective bonuses.....

make it so it i stalls ther war time poi untill ther sisters have come up throught the tiers
and/or have a collective bonus for each family wich could make a decent diffrence..

i have been observing this buffer tactic for a while, its all due to the ease of making and breaking relationships..........if what i have suggested is done right it could make a diffrence to the ingame direction and create a few different angles to aim for the top spot with........ in my opinion anyway....Smile)

regards
crucial
(This post was last modified: 14-01-2017 10:35 AM by crucial_899.)
13-01-2017 08:04 AM
 Search   Quote 
RaieesAmjad Offline

RE: MAKE DIPLOMACY REALY COUNT
Agree that sound good. 100% with you. If you have strong family alliances. You should be able to break the number 1 alliance atm. What i think is that once an alliance wins most of the competition end. Because they are too high and we cant reached them. And now is the time of doing what they say and not. So they can let you try for a badge. I dont like this. Their should be another diplomacy for wings/sister alliances. Allies should be separate from them. Wings/Sister alliance should have change color than green. Its a good idea.
14-01-2017 08:01 AM
 Search   Quote 
crucial_899 Offline

RE: MAKE DIPLOMACY REALY COUNT
its not much fun when all it takes to win is a few buffer alliances that will eat up any attackers cp and rt..... regardless of pois and strength

to add to my previous post......make a newly formed alliance binding, for atleast a month.

stop this pattern guys please i enjoy this game and want to continue to play but its getting boring having to chew threw alt alliance after alt alliance and it doing nothing but eat my resorses

the game is named tiberium alliances not tiberium alt alliances, i say this because its the alt/sister alliance (usually mainly alts) that makes the turning point in each server these days
14-01-2017 10:24 AM
 Search   Quote