Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
c*mch***s
oweis81f Offline
Banned

c*mch***s
haha, keep blocking it. it only proves that you are protecting your c*mch***s buddies.
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2017 12:12 PM by gamerdruid.)
11-01-2017 11:10 PM
 Search 
rhiordd Offline
Producer

RE: c*mch***s
Could you please name the world where this is happening to you?

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2017 12:12 PM by gamerdruid.)
12-01-2017 09:20 AM
 Search 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

(11-01-2017 11:10 PM)oweis81f Wrote:  haha, keep blocking it. it only proves that you are protecting your c*mch***s buddies.
Yes, of course I play on the same worlds as you so you know all my game buddies! (oh, you don't.....maybe you should use the correct channels to complain about me!)

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
12-01-2017 12:14 PM
 Search 
oweis81f Offline
Banned

(12-01-2017 12:14 PM)gamerdruid Wrote:  
(11-01-2017 11:10 PM)oweis81f Wrote:  haha, keep blocking it. it only proves that you are protecting your c*mch***s buddies.
Yes, of course I play on the same worlds as you so you know all my game buddies! (oh, you don't.....maybe you should use the correct channels to complain about me!)

I don't care if they are your buddies or not, I have already shown that you did receive those messages when it comes to violating actions (unless previous account ownerS deleted them), yet there are absolutely no actions against those violations.

Speaking of your game buddies, why don't you ask your CiC, Ryan, who is the real account owners of the big accounts he is playing now, Sunny account, and TBI account too just to name a few accounts there are more. And, I suggest you to post the truth in the forum or tell/report the dev.

If nothing else, it shows that you are willingly ignoring those violations, by not even reporting it.

And yet, you (& probably others like you) come to forum and talking about violations will not be allowed & blah blah blah....

And I am NOT complaining about you, I am complaining about NO ACTIONS against those who broke the rules. Not just no actions, those violations are not even getting a peak from whoever in charge and getting a free pass.

And the posts I made here are only a fraction of violations that are happening, I know I don't have screenshots YET, but there at least 10 big accounts being shared by many players in alliance you are in it or ally with. If you have a fraction of thinking power that you try to show in forum then you know it too.

And much worse, more offensive words are being used to taunt the players they are fighting.

Don't worry, I will get those screenshots.
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2017 08:30 PM by oweis81f.)
12-01-2017 07:02 PM
 Search 
oweis81f Offline
Banned

[Image: scrshots_169.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2017 08:20 PM by oweis81f.)
12-01-2017 08:15 PM
 Search 
Disturbed71 Offline
Super Community Moderator

Good Evening,

i don`t know, what all this posts are good for.
Why? Because its easy to report ingame things that disturbes you personally.
And if you do this, time by time, you get a response from the customer service or not.
If you don`t get any response or think your reports are not taken seriously, you can also write in this forum, no problem.

But not only show screenshots, without naming the world!

And if the Producer ask for the world, you answer with no details.

So this way leads to nothing.

There is a Thread about in "Suspicious Behaviour Reports" here in the forum and all you post in there will cause an internal case, invisible for all, because of naming and shaming problems and it will be handled/forwarded too.

So please give us all a favour and use it wisely with details, i personally have other hobbys, to react for all this stuff around but i will.

And i don`t want to feed trolls!

So serious actions leads to serious reactions, its your choice

By the way forum moderators moderates the forum and ingame we are normal players, sometimes something disturbes us, and we report this as well.
But we are not ingame to read all the time worldchat or so on, we want to play this game as the whole community.

So you and all others have the necessary informations how to handle, and i close this thread for the last time, thanks for reading!

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative.
Look in my face, stare in my soul, i begin to stupify
[Image: disturbedsignaturbild_1.jpg]
"My Brothers, My Sisters, My Blood - Liberate your Mind"
12-01-2017 09:00 PM
 Search