Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New payment system (country specific)
platonicgun Offline

New payment system (country specific)
Its already 2017 yet tier 2 & 3 countries still get the same issues with a completely broken payment systems. We have dozens of online payment processors that are accessible by everyone around the globe and EA still forced specific countries to use specific primitive payment methods.

Let just go with my example, country like mine Malaysia(MY) - we have only 3 options.
1. Credit cards VISA (EA removed debit card, now only credit card)
2. MyCard ("order not completed" error appears persistently)
3. Boku (the most faulty payment system with our local telco)

I used to be able to buy funds with debit cards but not anymore. As for MyCard I have totally no idea what that **** is, it doesn't work 24/7. Boku got constant PIN error so its a no go. I have Paypal (ffs why EA doesn't allow in my country), Payza, STP, PM, Neteller (all verified) ... even Bitcoin wallet - the limitation made by EA is beyond ridiculous.

I just hope EA could at least implement some of these payment processors that I mentioned into their store or try at least. The current TA funds payment system for my country is absolutely barbaric.
11-01-2017 11:17 AM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

RE: New payment system (country specific)
it's unlikely that those who make decisions on this type of financial matters actually read game forums as they will be the number crunchers of the organisation. I understand the frustration that we play on a global game with global payments available but not working. I doubt very much anything will change.

A main thing determining the choice of available (and working) systems is likely to be their cost to the merchant and the level of fraud returns they have to make - unfortunately some areas are more prone to fraud than others, according to my understanding.

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
11-01-2017 11:30 AM
 Search   Quote 
Disturbed71 Offline
Super Community Moderator

Good Evening platonicgun,

i will forward your ideas and problems on the right people, lets see what they think about.

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative.
Look in my face, stare in my soul, i begin to stupify
[Image: disturbedsignaturbild_1.jpg]
"My Brothers, My Sisters, My Blood - Liberate your Mind"
11-01-2017 07:27 PM
 Search   Quote 
edux147 Offline

hola chicos queria proponerles el pago por rapipago en argentina seria un buen elemento de pago y mas facil para cargar funds y en mayor cantidad que con el celu ya que muchos no cuentan con una tarjeta de crédito o muchos tenemos solo la tarjeta del banco que es debito y no te la toma seria una sujerencia para que suban a los representantes de EA
31-01-2017 01:53 AM
 Search   Quote