+++++++++++
27-12-2016 12:13 PM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

RE: Destroy forgotten base
attack it just like a camp or outpost.

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
27-12-2016 12:13 PM
 Search   Quote 
King_Sparta89 Offline

hello ! i want to know more about destroying fogotten base and founding another base if possible ! thanks

PS : new base costs (1.8M of tiberium and 1.4M of search at least 14 days to get tiberium ) impossible without fighting to get search!
28-12-2016 12:17 PM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

The best place to discuss this is with your alliance who can help you with your base layout and which scripts to use.

The way to grow is to kill bases, outposts and camps as quickly as you can. Growing and gaining resources is the only way to get to base 2 and 3 etc. You gain most by working as a team in an alliance. Practice wings exist on many worlds where experienced players share knowledge with less experienced players.

In order found a second base you need to accumulate enough credits and rp points. Credits are gained from refineries and from killing the forgotten.

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
28-12-2016 06:16 PM
 Search   Quote 
mikejolliff Offline

ive just founded my 2nd base and started upgrading(Lv.13). the best way iv found of destroying bases is get some rocket buggies grouped behind tanks and apc's, line them up with the defence facility 1st or con yard (whichever has the clearest path) and send them to attack. When the front wave gets mullered by enemy men tanks or turrets the second wave will catch up and finish the job and so on. FYI make sure youve got enough repair time and command points cos it may take more than 1 attack depending on the level of defence at the choosen target. The RuffNeks
02-01-2017 03:03 PM
 Search   Quote