Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
World Idea
RavagerGames Offline

World Idea
We should have a world where everything is free but there's no shielding or alliances

who agrees?
14-12-2016 03:42 PM
 Search   Quote 
rhiordd Offline
Producer

RE: World Idea
No alliances? What would be the goal of the world? Endgame wouldn't be doable without Alliance.. Wink

15-12-2016 09:28 AM
 Search   Quote 
13billie26babe Offline

What about a world where .. a vet server ... Alliances allowed .. but no funds allowed ... See how everyone fairs on even play field ...
15-12-2016 03:07 PM
 Search   Quote 
Beef004 Offline

(15-12-2016 03:07 PM)13billie26babe Wrote:  What about a world where .. a vet server ... Alliances allowed .. but no funds allowed ... See how everyone fairs on even play field ...

No funds, haha, funny guy.

Can't imagine them wanting to run a server where they get nothing (financially) in return.
15-12-2016 05:43 PM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Online
Community Moderator

An alternative to 'no funds' is a world like the vet server where you pay to attend - a subscription for the duration of the season. A slightly different format where at the start you have 4 bases, already populated. Selling the base level population of buildings doesn't get you any gain, tib/crystal or power and the same with armies - just as it is with the starting level at 45 on the vet server.

Use the vet server idea of hubs distributed around the world and to hit the fortress you need to be holding hubs adding up to a set point level - so for example 5 x level 46 gives 2300 points (5 x 10 x 46- but 5 level 45 gives 2025 (5 x 9 x 45)

You are able to attack the fortress when you have, as an alliance, a set number of points - this idea could be developed further - with many variations possible. The crucial thing is a subscription or fee to join the fun paid up front in TA funds set at around the equivalent of cost of 30 000 TA funds.

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
15-12-2016 08:29 PM
 Search   Quote 
13billie26babe Offline

Gamerdruid. .. I understand the concept .. and do like it .. but ... And this is my only gripe .... Not everyone can add funds .. so why not do my idea .. when was last time they gave us sommats back .. and not a compensation package

I mean a game code ... It's Christmas and a code to all loyal players .. would be appreciated
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2016 09:56 PM by 13billie26babe.)
15-12-2016 09:50 PM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Online
Community Moderator

They are in business to make money, lot's of money. They won't do a world for free. I understand the problem with adding funds - we'd all like it to be free - but not many people can afford to work for free and I doubt the people running Envision or EA will be prepared to work for free for the game. They may volunteer in their local hospice, it's not the same as working for free.

If you can't add funds then unfortunately you're not going to be on the world I'm describing. Those that add funds will probably welcome a limited known expense. Wars get very, very expensive on existing worlds and that applies to winners and losers of wars (a bit like real life!)

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
16-12-2016 09:25 AM
 Search   Quote 
RaieesAmjad Offline

Originally Posted by SagiTTaRiouS1:
There should be a Paid server only like Speedworld and Veteran Server. Mixture of a both world. A first time upfront fee of 10 to 20 dollar. A world should be a small one and expire in 31 days. Limited seats. It should be design like that an alliance can defeat the tacitus in 26 days if all goes right and have 5 days spare to their liking. all player start with same base lvl and same layout 45 or 40. If an alliance failed to beat the tacitus in one month then after 31 days server get restarted and all have to pay one month fee again to try. It also bring the challenge into game and also be more competetive. Because if an alliance fail the next time not only they learn the lesson the fail alliance also learn how they got defeated. Once again it should be a paid server. Not everything is free.
My opinion regarding to this idea is that the lifespan of world should be 2 to 3 months and joining fee should be 10 to 20 dollar but after that resubscribe fee should be a half of it.
18-12-2016 11:07 AM
 Search   Quote