Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The layout are joke ???
Thcana Offline

The layout are joke ???
Seriously, why US server have T6+3xT4 and we only have a shitty t3 ?

For next server, you can put 1 blue on center of map + add trash (so we can't have T8 accumulator).

It's an hard shitty joke, i've just made a few month pause, but when i see Tiberian 19 and TIberian 20, i really don't want to play more.

But US server are so cheated, and our are so shitty, why not make "normal layout", with 2-3 T4 ???
28-11-2016 12:21 PM
 Search   Quote 
Venarius1 Offline

RE: The layout are joke ???
Late response to this.

I am not saying that you are a bad player or anything like that but a bad starting layout really identifies a skilled and unskilled players on a server. Although I prefer to have a good starting layout, it is more fun to work with a crappy one.

Generally there is always something good can be made out of any layout and a skilled player will identify that and move on.
17-01-2017 11:11 PM
 Search   Quote 
CoffeeeQueen Offline
The CoffeeGoddess

RE: The layout are joke ???
As much as I love the gorgeous starting 6t tib layouts it's a layout that is damn hard to screw up. So starting out even crappy players do well.

The really sucky starting layouts do one thing that I like. They separate the good players from the bad early so you don't have to wait till after 3rd or 4th base to find out how skilled someone is.

~The Coffee Goddess~
14-02-2017 03:25 PM
 Search   Quote