Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Veteran Server - Feature discussion
Lord_Ivanho Offline

RE: Veteran Server - Feature discussion
Yep, i did the same. That's total disappointing. I just can't believe, i wasted my time on reloading again and again and... Sad
18-12-2016 12:13 AM
 Search   Quote 
twayne2 Offline

What's your highest rank in the game Ivan?
18-12-2016 02:17 AM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

(17-12-2016 10:06 PM)twayne2 Wrote:  Thanks moderators. I hope you look at the evidence against you, and realise that you disappointed not only me. I was literally ready at 2 PM UTC, and reloaded and reloaded, but no veteran server appeared there. Like I said, disappointment. Have fun in the veteran server without me...Sad
As moderators have only one function, to moderate the forums (usually involving answering questions and deleting spam), we have no in-game functions.

We certainly don't get to set the requirement to have reached level 12 or any other in-game feature. We can draw attention of those who do make the decisions to the unhappiness felt by those who are just short of 'veteran' qualification.

However, I recommend you work hard on building up your account so that you have reached level 12 and therefore will be able to play on the Vet Server Season 3 (whenever that may be!)

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
18-12-2016 09:00 AM
 Search   Quote 
twayne2 Offline

Well I guess it does no good arguing here, I need to argue with EA lol... sorry for accusing you moderators.
18-12-2016 02:01 PM
 Search   Quote 
CratusII Offline

Is there going to be a season 3???? I believe by about this time in S1 we were already hearing about S2, so kind of curious if this type of server is going to continue. Any info would be great..thanks
06-03-2017 03:49 AM
 Search   Quote 
rhiordd Offline
Producer

Yes, there will be a Season 3. Season 3 will start with a little break, though since we will be launching a new WCS early April (TBA). We expect Season 3 to start again at the end of April. More will be announced in the course of the following weeks.

06-03-2017 09:53 AM
 Search   Quote 
Greek-GDI Offline

Time and dates for Veteran World 3 ?
14-03-2017 07:12 PM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

Time and dates haven't been announced yet - see other thread for the same info Smile

here

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2017 11:54 AM by gamerdruid.)
15-03-2017 11:53 AM
 Search   Quote