Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Veteran Server - Feature discussion
13billie26babe Offline

RE: Veteran Server - Feature discussion
Agreed with the 100cp .. 12hrs rt .....

On all servers now is stupid idea ...

It was fine when there was sponsor pay and no forgotten attacks but seriously now that's outdated and pathetic ..

It's time that got updated ... 150 cp .. 24hrs rt minimum ...
13-11-2016 03:05 PM
 Search   Quote 
dp1310 Offline

(13-11-2016 03:05 PM)13billie26babe Wrote:  Agreed with the 100cp .. 12hrs rt .....

On all servers now is stupid idea ...

It was fine when there was sponsor pay and no forgotten attacks but seriously now that's outdated and pathetic ..

It's time that got updated ... 150 cp .. 24hrs rt minimum ...

+1
13-11-2016 09:27 PM
 Search   Quote 
RSR_WO Offline

ITEM 3, ARE YOUR FREAKING SERIOUS??!!! THIS IS BLOOD MONEY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!

(11-11-2016 10:04 AM)rhiordd Wrote:  Thanks for the first feedback. To answer a couple of questions here:

1. Everybody is able to play Season 2, not just the winners of Season 1.

2. The only thing that moves into Season 2 is the Legacy Points, being active in challenges, endgames, and the veteran server gives you a benefit. At this point, we consider to re-balance the effect of the Legacy Points since they might be to strong at the moment, that's not final, though.

3. How exactly the move from season 1 to season 2 will work, is something we will officially announce in the near future. However, paid items such as caps and co. will likely not move into the next season. That's something every player on the Veteran Server agrees when joining the server and accepting the very "in your face" box that needs to be accepted before anything else can be done on the server". Smile

4. Dynamic POIs are a nice idea too, probably not going into season 2 at the beginning, though.
16-11-2016 12:51 PM
 Search   Quote 
rotang01 Offline

One thing, which i consider as a bug should be changed: If all bases are destroyes and you do a sector change, because there is no space within 40 fields, the bases rematerialize damaged and without a repaired def in the new sector. And - differently compared when you rematerialize in the same sector - there is no 1 hour shield. The player has no protection at all and if the bases are rematerialized just beside an enemy then can be destroyed again without problems.
I herwith ask for the 1 hour shield after a sector jump, at least for damaged bases.
Thank you.
16-11-2016 05:50 PM
 Search   Quote 
pstrumpf Online
Community Moderator

hi volker and GHP Wink
hi @ the rest

how poor is it to spam this forum with an discussion over Nvidia/DC are cheating.
I hope that this forum will go on with the main topic Veteranserver and the changes/ incentives.
For us as DC and SOA( our wing with seperatly palyers/ no alts) we test the testseason´s extremly and learn so much. Every has the chance in past. The result we present temporary is no cheating it is an effect of testing, create strategy´s and naturally i dont push it down, we used much funds.
So now let come back to the main topic

br
pstrumpf
17-11-2016 10:29 AM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

I agree - I've made the posts invisible to all but moderators.

This thread is for discussion of Season 2 features, not to moan about perceived cheating.

(I'm not associated with any of the accused alliances Smile )

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
17-11-2016 11:09 AM
 Search   Quote 
pstrumpf Online
Community Moderator

(17-11-2016 12:29 PM)losduggie Wrote:  spam removed

please dont spam this creativ channel for gameplay feedbacks and ideas, not for your private feelings. maybe create a new forum for this
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2016 08:40 PM by gamerdruid.)
17-11-2016 12:47 PM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

(17-11-2016 12:47 PM)pstrumpf Wrote:  please dont spam this creativ channel for gameplay feedbacks and ideas, not for your private feelings. maybe create a new forum for this
I agree!

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2016 08:38 PM by gamerdruid.)
17-11-2016 08:38 PM
 Search   Quote 
losduggie Offline

its ok to cover up my study next season 2 veteran server no tests an please try to work on a limit of how many accounts an IP address can use
17-11-2016 11:40 PM
 Search   Quote 
Serpente-Azul Offline

Could put a cash prize for winning team, this would make the competition more aggressive
18-11-2016 12:17 PM
 Search   Quote