Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Tib 18
somemanhero Offline

RE: Tib 18
(27-12-2016 06:22 PM)texasphoto Wrote:  I've seen a lot of folks here upset with B9 and his style of playing. To be up front, Yes I play with him in his alliances when I can. In fact after playing in several alliances over several worlds, B9 and his alliances are the only alliances I will play under on any world. Here is why, the guy is a good person and player. Like many of you he does not like using Degenerate Strategies in his game play. However, like he mentioned, if you want to compete at the top here, you have to use them. This is EA's fault. I spoke with a friend of mine who works on this game about the DS issues in TA and he just laughed at me and asked me why would I ever think they would fix the design flaws in the game to shut out these stupid DS issues? DS makes them more money than just the game does alone.

Personally the only DS which I think really should be banned is the use of "lockers". It's a cheap way to win a war and requires absolutely no skill. Tib 18 is a perfect example of why. You have one alliance skillfully smoke the server in getting to the center. Not that easy in itself. Then another alliance and it could be any alliance on this server. reaches the center days later {yawn} and then uses lockers over three alliances to remove ROF from the center. With lockers used, you can have a level 60 offense or a level 1 offense. I does not matter, there is no defense. All a skilled player can do is sit and watch. Now everyone is using lockers on this world and its a joke! "Lockers" are the perfect example of using a design flaw in a game to guarantee winning (Degenerate Strategy).

So using lockers is cheap strategy and as u call it "Degenerate" but using Super-accounts in not cheap? Because I saw msgs like this shared with me by your own alliance members.

[Image: xTmtmg8.png]

Your problem with locking is, it is indefensible, right? But if both players are online and alert then there is at least 50% chance that the defending player can hit attack before the locker can hit attack.

But with super accounts - there is also no defending, unless the opponent also does create super accounts. But no matter how skilled a player is, there is zero chance a player will be able to defend against a Super account such as bloody's or Lviv or Smaug. Shopkey, no need to worry because the moment there is chance of PvP he will run like there was no tomorrow.

Point is Locking - u have a chance to defend against but superaccounts - u got no chance. So how come super-accounts used by your alliance also not a "Degenerate strategy" as u so eloquently put. As far as I am concerned it is more "Degenerate".

Last point, and I apologize beforehand for being rude- Only dummies would play for RoF. Loosing personal resources to boost a few certain players that sounds just so stupid. People play the game for fun and I cannot see how it is fun to be weaker so that another player (an account u have no control of) becomes stronger. When war comes, u are totally dependent on the whims of the said player. That sounds awful lot like communism, I guess thats what the Russians brought into RoF. No wonder half the players from Inglorious Bastards don't play with Bloody anymore.
31-12-2016 01:23 AM
 Search   Quote 
CiC_Bloody9 Offline

RE: Tib 18
(31-12-2016 01:23 AM)somemanhero Wrote:  Last point, and I apologize beforehand for being rude- Only dummies would play for RoF. Loosing personal resources to boost a few certain players that sounds just so stupid. People play the game for fun and I cannot see how it is fun to be weaker so that another player (an account u have no control of) becomes stronger. When war comes, u are totally dependent on the whims of the said player. That sounds awful lot like communism, I guess thats what the Russians brought into RoF. No wonder half the players from Inglorious Bastards don't play with Bloody anymore.

I guess we have different definition of fun Smile
And i really love you remark about communism Smile))

bloody1nine1 - Inglorious Bastards
CiC_Bloody9 - Reign of Fire

One shoot FF kill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=672BpOrKUfM
06-01-2017 12:21 AM
 Search   Quote