Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Tib 18
CiC_Bloody9 Offline

RE: Tib 18
(18-10-2016 01:51 AM)fflfslf Wrote:  
(18-10-2016 01:37 AM)CiC_Bloody9 Wrote:  What i said is (and i will repeat it again and again): "It is a war game. Every trick will be used. If you wont use it, your enemy will use against you".

And u will not against if your account will be hacked and full destroyed then ? Hehe

By trick i meant in-game TOS allowed actions like 'dropping 2/3 base at same time to get more resources', 'creating 0-wave zone to get more attacks on main', 'creating opener account to get more easy kill bases', 'providing immunity during pvp'... etc
Not allowed by TOS and criminal law actions like 'hacking and destroy accounts' or 'hiring mara salvatrucha sicario to burn fflfslf house' i dont consider as tricks. I consider it as a crime.
What about you, fflfslf? Do you consider it as a trick?

(18-10-2016 02:12 AM)fflfslf Wrote:  Its great Lie. Many russian alliances ? What ?? Name here at least one, genius lyer.

RoF is not russian alliance, its collaboration of bastards from american worlds and badgehunters from russian worlds and few foreign players from all over the world.

Second. Its not working strategy and tiberian 12 proove it.

From top of my head -
(tiberium worlds only)
Northern Empire - badge 1 from tib1 and very close loss after long war on tib7
Deadly Squad - dominating tib14
Russian power - badge 3 from tib8
Anvil - loss on WCS
United - #3 alliance for pretty long time on tib12
Old Alliance - currently #1-2 alliance on tib17
(may be more...)

ROF was originally created as collaboration of Inglorious Bastards and New World Order (winning alliance or Russian World 21)

Great. So you have nothing to worry about.

P.S. I wont be checking forum for next few days.

bloody1nine1 - Inglorious Bastards
CiC_Bloody9 - Reign of Fire

One shoot FF kill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=672BpOrKUfM
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2016 04:14 AM by CiC_Bloody9.)
18-10-2016 04:06 AM
 Search   Quote 
Bruellhusten123 Offline

You are correct about the time. I guess the account that sent me that screenshot started late and maybe forgot that the timer does not show that.
So its 53 PVE kills in 4 days. not much better.

And yes, the players you linked seem to use multi accounts as well.
We played with them on speed world. Really good players, so its a pity to see that they use multi accounting again. But also understandable as its impossible to keep up with a heavy abuser like you.

Quote:bloody9

7:35 PM Since Rhiord made it clear that multi accounting is legal

7:35 i dont see any way to prevent it

7:35 If i wont use it

7:35 It will be used against me by my enemies

7:35 By me i mean my alliance

7:35 And we know that multi accounting was always there

you wrote me this on slack. I got out of it that you just use it because it is allowed.

Ingame Nicks:
Bruellhusten123
Worlds: Forgotten Attacks Beta, 100, 107, WCS2015, Firestorm 6, Speed World 1, Speed World 2

Nagelzwicker
Worlds: 19, 72, WCS

CiC of Ultimate Group / Teletubbies / High Speed

CNC addict since May 2012
18-10-2016 07:01 AM
 Search   Quote 
Beef004 Offline

Seems to me like you may need about 50 more alts if your going to want to compete =)
22-10-2016 05:32 PM
 Search   Quote 
King-of-Kings416 Offline

This is like talking to a lawyer, your arguing over fine print. But when its not about the fine print. Its about justice and fairness. Not the words attempting to craft it.

Under the new systems being applied to the game, it benefits the player who has an alt to play with, or a couple alts to play with at most. But the biggest problem is when you have a whole freaking alliance pushing a single account.

The largest limiter now is credits. RP is very easy to get, and getting 50+ base kills in the first few days funnels in so much credits and tib to build more cash buildings you basically get a week headstart.

I dont understand why you would assemble a competitive server saying you want a challenge, then do this.
22-10-2016 10:35 PM
 Search   Quote 
Ulugulan Offline
Posting Freak

Using alts is allowed. A lot of people use it, including the people complaining. Some use it find/block layouts, some to spy, some to help in command of sisters and some to simply help digging. Using 2-3 alts to help digging in the initial days is extremely common.

Now bloody is being accused of abusing this by presumably using a lot of alts. I know of other people using as many as 50 alts. I have no idea and I believe neither does anyone else any idea of how many alts he might be using (I have a feeling its not as many as people seem to think). It really does not matter as long as using alts is allowed. To use that many alts requires a whole lot of time and energy, and if one spends that much time, he/she is going to end up with a big advantage no matter what ruleset u bring in.

People can whine all they want. As long as its allowed in the rules, and its something anyone else can do without breaking rules, its a fair strategy to use.

PS - Him and his alliance are my enemies on tiberian 18
(22-10-2016 10:35 PM)King-of-Kings416 Wrote:  This is like talking to a lawyer, your arguing over fine print. But when its not about the fine print. Its about justice and fairness. Not the words attempting to craft it.

Under the new systems being applied to the game, it benefits the player who has an alt to play with, or a couple alts to play with at most. But the biggest problem is when you have a whole freaking alliance pushing a single account.

The largest limiter now is credits. RP is very easy to get, and getting 50+ base kills in the first few days funnels in so much credits and tib to build more cash buildings you basically get a week headstart.

I dont understand why you would assemble a competitive server saying you want a challenge, then do this.
A whole alliance pushing one account is something every other alliance can do, can't they? The challenge of this server is to come up with strategies to counter that.
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2016 03:46 PM by Ulugulan.)
23-10-2016 03:44 PM
 Search   Quote 
Internetpolizei Offline

lol Bloody u listed me. I play with only one alt and your Alli created three Alliances where only 5 real Players are in, all other multiaccounts. I dont think all other allinces will accept this bullshit and i agree with bruellhusten, this new methode kill TA, no real skill, no fun.
25-10-2016 06:12 PM
 Search   Quote 
nevermore316 Offline

Well its working.

At first i was like "wtf?"

Now, im actually quite amazed. Ive never seen anything close to what he's been doing.

We'll see if he can keep it up.

"Everybody has a game plan until you punch them in the mouth."
-Tyson
28-10-2016 02:56 AM
 Search   Quote 
nuubal Offline

(28-10-2016 02:56 AM)nevermore316 Wrote:  Well its working.

Now, im actually quite amazed. Ive never seen anything close to what he's been doing.

he will Wink

just wait for the first war against him. at the moment he doesnt use a lot repairtime. he will have (like on tib10) about 20 days of it. 20 days with the highest off on the server. he will kill whole alliances alone. (like on tib10)
28-10-2016 07:50 AM
 Search   Quote 
King-of-Kings416 Offline

(28-10-2016 07:50 AM)nuubal Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 02:56 AM)nevermore316 Wrote:  Well its working.

he will Wink

just wait for the first war against him. at the moment he doesnt use a lot repairtime. he will have (like on tib10) about 20 days of it. 20 days with the highest off on the server. he will kill whole alliances alone. (like on tib10)

now you know how it feels like to fight you. Big Grin

This is like king kong complaining about godzilla lol
29-10-2016 08:42 AM
 Search   Quote 
piratmk Offline

Godzilla burned for the first time Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjz7Ofrn...e=youtu.be
02-12-2016 05:55 PM
 Search   Quote