Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Tib 18
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

RE: Tib 18
Firstly, your image doesn't show that he killed 25 bases on the first day. The image shows 14 attacks in the last two days on the 3rd day of the server.

As for 'adding general packets' - do you mean adding crates that you've got to buy?
You're not cheating by spending money to buy crates to use either for cp or tib or crystal or power or credits.

What you've failed to mention here is that he's now got two bases and if that image is from the player (there's nothing that confirms that) you'd taken it as a member of his alliance - and you're no longer a member.

He may (and probably does) play with a number of alternative accounts (not cheating and perfectly allowed) where the bases are weakened first by one account and then killed by the main account for the tib/crystal and rp.

Considering that your rank at the time of writing is 6000+ and haven't built your base, and he is ranked 2nd ......... I ask again why you think he is 'cheating'? Or have you been removed from the alliance and have an ax to grind?

Or are you too using a second account - one to post here and one that's still in the alliance, considering that you blanked out selective players from the list of 'who is online' in the image Smile

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2016 05:31 PM by gamerdruid.)
16-10-2016 05:18 PM
 Search   Quote 
fflfslf Offline

(16-10-2016 05:18 PM)gamerdruid Wrote:  He may (and probably does) play with a number of alternative accounts (not cheating and perfectly allowed) where the bases are weakened first by one account and then killed by the main account for the tib/crystal and rp.

pfff. Community moderator lying and covering cheater - its a little strange.

Its not perfectly allowed - the reason is explained by Rhiordd - its difficult to trace violators.

But this work already done by yours obedient servant.

So where is your God now ?
17-10-2016 03:07 AM
 Search   Quote 
rhiordd Offline
Producer

(17-10-2016 03:07 AM)fflfslf Wrote:  
(16-10-2016 05:18 PM)gamerdruid Wrote:  He may (and probably does) play with a number of alternative accounts (not cheating and perfectly allowed) where the bases are weakened first by one account and then killed by the main account for the tib/crystal and rp.

Its not perfectly allowed - the reason is explained by Rhiordd - its difficult to trace violators.

It is perfectly allowed to play multiple accounts, it´s been allowed since day one. It is also not forbidden to weaken bases, since this is a mechanic often used in cooperative gameplay, playing with friends, educating or assisting alliance members etc. It´s difficult to make a difference whether it's one player or many players and where to draw the line, but I understand the frustration if some players are taking it too far and gain too much benefit from it. The game gives you the natural resources and options to resolve this issue. If a player is taking it too far, team up and stomp him to the ground.

17-10-2016 09:58 AM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

(17-10-2016 03:07 AM)fflfslf Wrote:  

Hmm - instead of answering the points I made you now resort to attacking the messenger.

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
17-10-2016 10:05 AM
 Search   Quote 
Bruellhusten123 Offline

[Image: 39f7e40feed94d23b1c6a90299e27ee8.png]

53 base kills by multi account preshooting in 2 days.
Its just wrong. Thats a number which a good player that hits a lot of bases gets after a whole month.

It does not matter if its allowed in the ToS. It is something that is killing this game and for a good reason. The ToS are not carved in stone. I can't imagine you like this gameplay and I can't imagine that you would tolerate it if it was easy to fix.

Talking in IT terms... you are the PO (product owner), we (the players) are the business. And this is a very important business requirement. Delaying a solution to this problem this long already cost a lot. Many of the old players quit because of the bad state of this game.

Some of us rallied together some of the old guys that already quit some months ago. And many wanted to come back for the players they played with on former worlds. The community is the core that keeps the players playing this game. If those alliances fall apart because too many core members decide to quit, then there will be even more that quit.
If somebody like CIC_Bloody shows up on Speed World 2 and does something like this there as well, then I will quit that world and eventually the rest of our team will quit as well.

I offered my help earlier already. It takes some efford to fix this problem, but it is doable. A concept that many other games are using are game moderators. Form rules for stuff that you can't ban by design and let a moderator team manage reports about violations. Rules like "check if IPs are similar and if yes, check if there is an account that profited from those multi accounts". 1st. violation: 1 day ban. 2nd violation 3 days ban. 3rd violation 1 week ban, 4th violation permanent ban. The only efford would be to develop tools that allow moderators to gather the information necessary to check the reported accounts.

From a talk with bloody I even know that they only use it because it is allowed. His words were: "If they forbid multi accounting, then we will stop it."
Its not like there are hundrets of players that say multi accounting is a core element of this game and they can't imagine to play this game without it.

Ingame Nicks:
Bruellhusten123
Worlds: Forgotten Attacks Beta, 100, 107, WCS2015, Firestorm 6, Speed World 1, Speed World 2

Nagelzwicker
Worlds: 19, 72, WCS

CiC of Ultimate Group / Teletubbies / High Speed

CNC addict since May 2012
17-10-2016 11:13 PM
 Search   Quote 
W8F0rMyFiend Offline

Ranking 2 ....

(This post was last modified: 18-10-2016 12:56 AM by W8F0rMyFiend.)
18-10-2016 12:51 AM
 Search   Quote 
CiC_Bloody9 Offline

Dear Bruele
Let see:
#1. Its not 2nd day. Its 4th.
https://gyazo.com/10e7f2f0376b3016e6e5732bbd43ca77

#2. Out of top 10 people on server 8 have 25+ PVE kills.
https://gyazo.com/c1b589a82031c57a116199a2abd0e8c0
https://gyazo.com/2bb57774fc026f2ed5e8fbe265f2d778
https://gyazo.com/40e47b47f8681860179cc6443045c3b8
https://gyazo.com/667c7bc6159c19e51e4451e92a935887 - man with SpeedWorld badge - i guess you teammate?
https://gyazo.com/774cd96f780633b2ce8ff98e35c0294a - another SpeedWorld
https://gyazo.com/af1c154461b7daa6e5a0ef4c0ab6e8c1 - and yet another SpeedWorld
https://gyazo.com/e0c6c12d478191c623c05c6fba8b0359
So if by your extremely high standards killing 50 bases takes a month, i guess killing 25-30 bases will take 2 weeks. As you can see 8 out of 10 people from top 10 of tib18 (from 3 different group of alliances, including 3 your former teammates) managed to fulfill your 2 weeks standards in 4 days. Either something wrong with your standards or you just not telling everything you know.
Also how come your teammates have such a different standards from you?

#3. In our Skype conversation I never said anything about multiaccounting. I explained to you how is it done. What i said is (and i will repeat it again and again): "It is a war game. Every trick will be used. If you wont use it, your enemy will use against you".

#4. Nothing new or special about team working together to create one strong account. That particular strategy used a lot in many multi players team games. Pretty sure you saw many times posts on forum where people mentioned that specific way of development very popular among Eastern Europe alliances.
For example it was mentioned here - http://forum.alliances.commandandconquer...pid=225148
(and i know you saw it because you posted in a same thread)

(08-03-2016 03:28 PM)Ulugulan Wrote:  e.g. Many Russian alliances like doing the following - Players typically gang up to kill bases. Imagine every player can kill 2 bases daily but he gives one of the kills away to one particular player. Lets say in an alliance 2 already very good players are given kill shots by their teammates. Essentially this is way more effective than mere using of alts. And these 2 players will be much stronger than the rest but that comes in very very handy in PvP. Where these 2 super accounts can create inroads into the best set-up defensive block because they can 1-2 shot farm/cash bases.

Now I consider the above as a very innovative and legitimate strategy.

It looks to me that you intentionally did not provide full information you have or even purposely made mistakes.

bloody1nine1 - Inglorious Bastards
CiC_Bloody9 - Reign of Fire

One shoot FF kill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=672BpOrKUfM
18-10-2016 01:37 AM
 Search   Quote 
fflfslf Offline

(17-10-2016 09:58 AM)rhiordd Wrote:  It´s difficult to make a difference whether it's one player or many players and where to draw the line

1) Thanks for answering

2) why difficult??

When one player - almost all base kills go in one account.
When team player - base kills go to all step by step

Its simple like sin/cos=tg

(18-10-2016 01:37 AM)CiC_Bloody9 Wrote:  What i said is (and i will repeat it again and again): "It is a war game. Every trick will be used. If you wont use it, your enemy will use against you".

And u will not against if your account will be hacked and full destroyed then ? Hehe
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2016 02:19 AM by fflfslf.)
18-10-2016 01:51 AM
 Search   Quote 
W8F0rMyFiend Offline

(18-10-2016 01:51 AM)fflfslf Wrote:  
(18-10-2016 01:37 AM)CiC_Bloody9 Wrote:  What i said is (and i will repeat it again and again): "It is a war game. Every trick will be used. If you wont use it, your enemy will use against you".

And u will not against if your account will be hacked and full destroyed then ? Hehe
I quote that this would not be deleted
18-10-2016 02:10 AM
 Search   Quote 
fflfslf Offline

(18-10-2016 01:37 AM)CiC_Bloody9 Wrote:  
(08-03-2016 03:28 PM)Ulugulan Wrote:  e.g. Many Russian alliances like doing the following - Players typically gang up to kill bases. Imagine every player can kill 2 bases daily but he gives one of the kills away to one particular player. Lets say in an alliance 2 already very good players are given kill shots by their teammates. Essentially this is way more effective than mere using of alts. And these 2 players will be much stronger than the rest but that comes in very very handy in PvP. Where these 2 super accounts can create inroads into the best set-up defensive block because they can 1-2 shot farm/cash bases.

Now I consider the above as a very innovative and legitimate strategy.

It looks to me that you intentionally did not provide full information you have or even purposely made mistakes.
Its great Lie. Many russian alliances ? What ?? Name here at least one, genius lyer.

RoF is not russian alliance, its collaboration of bastards from american worlds and badgehunters from russian worlds and few foreign players from all over the world.

Second. Its not working strategy and tiberian 12 proove it.

(18-10-2016 02:10 AM)W8F0rMyFiend Wrote:  
(18-10-2016 01:51 AM)fflfslf Wrote:  

I quote that this would not be deleted
So what contradiction with your owner?
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2016 02:19 AM by fflfslf.)
18-10-2016 02:12 AM
 Search   Quote