Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PTE VET CP/RT question
DesotoTX Offline

PTE VET CP/RT question
I'm playing on PTE VET server and our alliance is currently #2.

Some of the players say that we will be gifted CP & RT as we take control of HUBS and POIs......it has not happened.

Is this true? They showed me screen shots of bases with 1000+ CP that was supposedly granted on a vet server...???

Is this just something they are confused about? Will there be a way to increase from 100cp and 12 hours RT on this server in the future?

(Kinda sucks playing with those limits - would be happy if we could earn more, or fund more.)

Thank you!

DesotoTX
14-09-2016 10:48 PM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

RE: PTE VET CP/RT question
The PTE Vet server isn't like an ordinary server - you can't buy anything as it is for testing things out by the developers with 1000's of players (something a small team can't do alone.)

The PTE Vet server can be closed down at any time. As there is no current season it's pointless to play seriously there.

1000cp and rt and packages were given at the start of the PTE Vet and are given regularly on other PTE's. I can't say if the PTE Vet will get these soon or not, but my guess is it will not as they're concentrating on fixing the Challenge system not the PTE Vet server.

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
15-09-2016 08:20 AM
 Search   Quote 
rhiordd Offline
Producer

We were distributing free items while we were testing the Veteran Seasons, since this is finished. The Veteran PTE will no longer be active or maintained. There won't be any free items as long as there is no testing going on. We are also considering to close the test servers which are not used for testing specific features.

15-09-2016 09:08 AM
 Search   Quote 
pulstar Offline

Hi dear Rhiordd. We continue to play on the Veterans Test Server. Despite the fact that it is the test and the season is long over, we continue to stand out there and test the mechanics of the game. Still there is quite interesting. Can we ask You to add us RT and Command Points. Please Wink
20-09-2016 02:52 PM
 Search   Quote 
rhiordd Offline
Producer

Hi,
we will shut the PTE Veteran down again. It is not meant for regular play and we are taking it offline now to prepare Season 2. We announced this step already a couple of days ago in this thread: http://forum.alliances.commandandconquer...?tid=48797

The only reason it came back online was to verify a fix that is implemented on the Veteran Server, and other worlds, today and next week.

Please choose any of the other servers to play on pulstar. PTEs should not be used for normal play since we reset them or take offline for longer durations at any time. Smile

21-09-2016 07:44 AM
 Search   Quote 
pulstar Offline

Sorry, very sorry. Because the game really interesting was that even on a deserted server. Waiting for new test servers and testing... I Wish Your team all the best.
21-09-2016 09:15 AM
 Search   Quote 
rhiordd Offline
Producer

No problem, you can start playing on the real veteran server after we open up new slots today. We will add additional 5.000 starting slots to the Veteran Server during the day, today. Smile

21-09-2016 09:22 AM
 Search   Quote 
mav0369 Offline

09/21/2016 PTE Veteran with no network. I played there, and now I can not go in there. Why?
It is a pity that closed PTE Veteran ((((((((
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2016 04:42 AM by mav0369.)
03-10-2016 04:28 AM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

The Veteran PTE had served it's purpose very well, but it was no longer serving a purpose (at least that's what we've been told).

Other PTE's are still live but their purpose seems obscure to many but are serving some purpose for the developers.

You can, as stated above, start the Veteran Server 2016 - as more slots were opened up, however it is unlikely that you'll gain anything from it at this stage - most hubs are gone and it's now a PvP world.

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
03-10-2016 09:13 AM
 Search   Quote