Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
when the new WCS?
W8F0rMyFiend Offline

when the new WCS?
Guys, it's time to start the new WCS, we spent a year training, that would kick ass nvidia.
06-09-2016 12:34 PM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

RE: when the new WCS?
Last one was nearer Christmas and no announcement has been made or plans suggested yet.

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
06-09-2016 05:58 PM
 Search   Quote 
KysokGovna1 Offline

the latter was launched in September
06-09-2016 06:05 PM
 Search   Quote 
rhiordd Offline
Producer

We are currently not planning another WCS, since we just recently started the Veteran Server in that place. We might consider a new WCS server early next year, but we haven't decided on that yet.

07-09-2016 07:41 AM
 Search   Quote 
W8F0rMyFiend Offline

why? after all, WCS is the only place where you can meet the best alliances. And you will excuse me, but your veteran server is just for killing time. And it would not be right on your part to miss the seasonal year, as WCS is kind of the Olympics or the world championship, for players.
mb worth a vote among the players?
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2016 08:57 AM by W8F0rMyFiend.)
08-09-2016 08:56 AM
 Search   Quote 
rhiordd Offline
Producer

I understand that, yet we decided to not launch one right now. We might do so in the near or later future but I cannot make a promise about it right now, nor set any expectation. If a WCS is in the plannings, you will learn about it at least 1 - 2 months ahead of time.

08-09-2016 09:26 AM
 Search   Quote 
W8F0rMyFiend Offline

can you ask for? what would you have discussed the issue of the launch of the WCS this year, and gave us the answer, should we wait or need to think about some other project?
and take on the job of Russian-speaking Manager, you have 1\3 of the community from Russia.
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2016 09:38 AM by W8F0rMyFiend.)
08-09-2016 09:33 AM
 Search   Quote 
CiC_Bloody9 Offline

Hello,
For all veteran alliances and good players missing WCS, good competition and too bored to beat noobs:
Alliances Reign of Fire (winner of Tib10) will be on next Tiberium Server - Tib17 and will be happy to fight you.

@Rhiordd - January-February will be perfect time to start WCS (no one wanna play during summer months). But please give at least 2 months notice so all alliance can finish current servers.

bloody1nine1 - Inglorious Bastards
CiC_Bloody9 - Reign of Fire

One shoot FF kill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=672BpOrKUfM
09-09-2016 04:47 PM
 Search   Quote 
Sorrowman1984 Offline

Veterans server is something completly different than the WCS , and imho you should not link the 2 servers...I understand that you want to give more priority to your new project , but this doesnt mean you have to abandonate WCS , maybe to delay it couple of months is ok...As Bloody said , the perfect time to do it is around January , because very few will start new server in december , and Veterans server will be already old...Furthermore , all ,but all , top players, and not only them , looking to play again only in WCS .... I bet , that if you make a poll , you will realize how "bad" idea is to not make again a WCS ....
14-09-2016 02:50 PM
 Search   Quote 
rhiordd Offline
Producer

We will consider all of your input and never declined the WCS totally. We surely will come up with a WCS but not at this very time. Early next year is all I can point at, at this stage. However, we will announce a WCS with lots of lead time so everybody will be aware and can prepare.

14-09-2016 03:18 PM
 Search   Quote