Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
public test server 2 don't function
pollovolante66 Offline

public test server 2 don't function
are two days that I try to log into the server but after a minute whisk me off and makes me pick up any packages to use and any kind of attack can do just because I feel I am out of the servers !! why? thanks adjusted if that server

:@:@:@
04-09-2016 06:12 PM
 Search   Quote 
bigggbosssz Offline

RE: public test server 2 don't function
i get blackscreen after EA put new challenge in it, so i cant play

on both pte's pte1 and pte2 pte vet no errors
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2016 04:59 PM by bigggbosssz.)
14-09-2016 04:54 PM
 Search   Quote 
pulstar Offline

PTE 1 and PTE 2 Servers are crashes... They don't work correctly. What happen dudes? Fix these problems dear developers...
14-09-2016 05:47 PM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

They are aware of the problem - they're working on the challenge system and using PTE1 & PTE2 for what they're intended, to test things Smile

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
14-09-2016 06:04 PM
 Search   Quote 
iguanaworld Offline

Are you using this worlds?

When I try to go into PTE1 I get a message like this http://prntscr.com/ci2njc

After press "Skip" only I can access to one of all of my bases. 8-O
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2016 12:21 AM by iguanaworld.)
14-09-2016 09:59 PM
 Search   Quote 
Disturbed71 Offline
Super Community Moderator

Good Morning,

as gamerdruid posted the testservers (1+2) are used to test and still not playable.
Lets wait today for next tests and they will fully playable again i guess.

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative.
Look in my face, stare in my soul, i begin to stupify
[Image: disturbedsignaturbild_1.jpg]
"My Brothers, My Sisters, My Blood - Liberate your Mind"
15-09-2016 05:54 AM
 Search   Quote 
vsemxana78 Offline

Hi all. Dear admins of the game. A big request to you, please update this world is not changing, not what, run to first. I started to play it later. Learning the dynamics of the game, I realized that could be among the first, not whatever happens. Even willing to invest energy to grow your. Even if the server is not constant. I really need and it is important for me to start playing on equal terms with all, in order to get ahead. Be kind! Please reset and start all from the beginning. I have a team. The server will never be empty! Guaranteed to play enough players. I would be very grateful for the kind gesture towards your users. I think that many people would like to start to play. Since few people knew what a world and how it should play. more than half of it played like on a normal server and a large amount of time. from what lost a lot of time. But faced with no adequate players who want now to teach on an equal footing. Go to the meeting please!!!!! I will wait for the result from you!!!!!!And it's not a topic for discussion! This is a huge request from the person the most active players!
Salut tout le monde. Mesdames et messieurs les admins du jeu. La grande demande, à vous, s'il vous plaît mettre à jour ce monde pour ne pas changer, exécutez d'abord. J'ai commencé à jouer tard. Apprendre et dynamique, a réalisé qu'il pourrait être parmi les premiers à, ne dépendant pas de quoi. Même prêt à investir de l'énergie pour le développement. Lance même si le serveur ne sera pas permanent. J'ai vraiment besoin, et il est important pour moi de commencer à jouer sur un pied d'égalité avec tout le monde, afin d'aller de l'avant. Soyez gentils! S'il vous plaît обнулите et commencez tout depuis le début. J'ai préparé la commande. Le serveur ne sera pas vide! Garantie seront à jouer assez de joueurs. Je vous serais très reconnaissant de bien vouloir geste dans le sens de vos utilisateurs. je pense que beaucoup aimerait avec le début de la jouer. Car peu de gens savaient que le monde et comment il faut jouer. plus de la moitié sur elle a joué à la fois sur un serveur et d'un grand laps de temps. de quoi ont perdu beaucoup de temps. Mais confrontés à ne pas adéquats pour les joueurs qui veulent maintenant enseigner sur un pied d'égalité. Allez à la réunion s'il vous plaît!!!!! Très vais attendre le résultat de vous!!!!!!Et ce n'est pas un sujet de discussion! C'est une énorme demande de la personne la plus de joueurs actifs!
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2017 04:08 PM by vsemxana78.)
11-03-2017 03:54 PM
 Search   Quote