Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Upcoming PvP Loot Changes
NorCal1488 Offline

RE: Upcoming PvP Loot Changes
Your fixes don't work. I just destroyed 13 bases of a player ranked 19 on my world (over twice my size) and didn't get Any Research Points for it.
Whats up with that? How can you grow with no PVP RP's.
14-09-2016 02:51 AM
 Search   Quote 
RaieesAmjad Offline

Agree now it sound like no fun at all. I mean some of us are only in for pvp, the craze to kill players. Just take an example of clash of clans. They are only getting players from player vs player combats. Not some other ****. EA or who ever is working on this game should know that Pvp is also a great element in the success of game.
I already post a new idea in New World thread. This also not mine but a friend of mine SagiTTaRiouS1.
According to him PVP should not be abandon like this atleast make some thing attractive for those who like Player vs Player. For example why WoW, LoL or CoD etc are so famous because player vs player give them more satisfication than AI.
You can do this by so many ways like Once an alliance control Hubs or something similar like that PvP for them is just like PvE / to make it more interesting and more interesting. The alliance which Defeat the Tacitus will become the winner and also take the place of Tacitus. Like winner alliance after defeating the fortress now become a fortress. And second runner up have to defeat them and take control of the fortress and a badge. In that badge it should be mention that winner alliance defeat the other alliance. If they are unable to defeate the winner alliance Forgotten can also land from above like satelite code and start killing their bases and take back the center. if they do defeat the invasion of forgotten on center they also get the badge one of its kind for again defeate the forgotten. If the alliance fail to defeat the forgotten and lose the center they are to relocate to way behind @ starting point. Or they can just leave the fortress area to not to be killed by them and forgotten take the control back without any war. Simple.
Another thing i like to have it, i hope more players will agree if they see it thaT way like guardian bases there should be some bases which can also attack on daily bases or attack to those who are in their attack range. and if we kill them the loot should 3x than normal level base.
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2016 01:13 PM by RaieesAmjad.)
18-12-2016 12:57 PM
 Search   Quote 
xRonny007x Offline

good point amjad

or simple rule once u win Tactus u should not b allowed to hold center position again atleast 100 steps away from center and they shouldent b able to attack FF again not even if a player get badged they shouldent b able to hit FF again and they should b only allowed to stay 30 days after they kill ff otherwise they start bullying by having lvl 65 def and off lvl n no one can stop them as they have all POIS LVL 65 Def and Off i doubt any one can stop them from bullying
20-12-2016 10:03 AM
 Search   Quote 
RaieesAmjad Offline

Is it a good idea to add Moral in PVP too. I mean it could help the issue of being bully by big players. You cant attack big players neither can they attack you. Moral should be set on Off lvl and slab of Moral can be set to lvl 5. For example player with off lvl 10 can attack off lvl 5 to off lvl 15 players.
Now you are thinking that what about cash bases? They dont have off so they cant be attacked! The thing is having 1 off base or more it does not matter. The highest off will be the key for Moral.
Any input is Welcome
And Respected Mods, i know you are testing the forgotten Moral world. Can it possible to test this in there to see whats the output.
Thank You
15-02-2017 10:07 AM
 Search   Quote