Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
October competitive server
Ulugulan Offline
Posting Freak

October competitive server
Hi all

Of late most servers tend to have very low levels of competition, which honestly is no fun. To avoid more of the same and starting yet another server without competition a few of us veteran (as in playing this for a long time) players are planning to start a server with pre-arranged competition.

In October 3 families of alliances which have won a few servers before will start on the same server (the first tiberian server in october). Stay Tuned, Reign of Fire and Dragonclaws are the alliances who have agreed to this. We are hoping that a few more alliances will be up for the challenge and will join the server to make it more fun.

If U want to contact any of the people involved u can msg either me (representing ST), bloody1nine1 (representing RoF) or pstrumpf (representing Dragonclaws).
27-07-2016 09:51 PM
 Search   Quote 
CiC_Bloody9 Offline

RE: October competitive server
Hi all
Alliance REIGN OF FIRE (winner of TIB10) will be happy to fight against such worthy opponents as DRAGON CLAW and STAY TUNED.
Let the best alliance win!

Cheers

P.S. I hope more alliances like Mara Salvatrucha, Teletubbies, etc will decide to join to have real fun Smile
27-07-2016 10:08 PM
 Search   Quote 
tankbataljon Offline

Perhaps also these two strong alliances:
TA Veterans and
Hydra Corp
28-07-2016 10:49 PM
 Search   Quote 
stefadams Offline

We don't have a problem starting TA Veterans on this world and can probably bring a couple of hundred eager players but we were hoping to start an earlier world before this in the meantime, is there any new worlds starting soon? if we lose momentum we lose players, we have about 100 players on the TA Vets website and I have about another 50 emails from veterans from he early worlds we usually mailshot if we are starting again but a lot are eager to start a new server soon. Maybe if we can get a new server running, by October we should be raring to go on the competitive server.
Please keep us informed if that's OK.

Facebook is usually the easiest way to get hold of us.

skype bedroomgod
Email: stefadams@outlook.com
Facebook page: http://Facebook.com/LPGUV

Stef

CiC TA Veterans
31-07-2016 08:10 PM
 Search   Quote 
tankbataljon Offline

tomorrow starts Tib15
02-08-2016 07:54 PM
 Search   Quote 
nevermore316 Offline

im returning in the fall... but isnt wcs in oct? If so, if the community gets around it, why not have a full sized server for the wcs and launch speed servers. So its flipped. a month full of little servers and the wcs is a full sized one this year?

either way good idea guys.

"Everybody has a game plan until you punch them in the mouth."
-Tyson
02-08-2016 11:13 PM
 Search   Quote 
CiC_Bloody9 Offline

I haven't heard any announcement on next WCS so far. If it will be announced we will cancel 'October competitive server' and all go to WCS.

Its no fun for veteran alliance to get easy badge on world without real competition (for example last badges for Dragon Claw on tib9, Reign of Fire on tib10 and Stay Tuned on wrath6). And even less fun for all other alliances unfortunate enough to start same world as above alliance and get totally destroyed without any hope at all.
Let all veterans alliances fight on one world so all newbie can have some fun too on other servers.

My heart not into Speedworlds or any other strange experiments from developers. I prefer good ol' 25k-30k server with FF around bases 48. I kinda afraid that devs will decide to run WCS in some new, untested, glitching environment and it will ruin whole experience.

bloody1nine1 - Inglorious Bastards
CiC_Bloody9 - Reign of Fire

One shoot FF kill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=672BpOrKUfM
02-08-2016 11:38 PM
 Search   Quote 
rhiordd Offline
Producer

(02-08-2016 11:38 PM)CiC_Bloody9 Wrote:  I haven't heard any announcement on next WCS so far. If it will be announced we will cancel 'October competitive server' and all go to WCS.

Its no fun for veteran alliance to get easy badge on world without real competition (for example last badges for Dragon Claw on tib9, Reign of Fire on tib10 and Stay Tuned on wrath6). And even less fun for all other alliances unfortunate enough to start same world as above alliance and get totally destroyed without any hope at all.
Let all veterans alliances fight on one world so all newbie can have some fun too on other servers.

My heart not into Speedworlds or any other strange experiments from developers. I prefer good ol' 25k-30k server with FF around bases 48. I kinda afraid that devs will decide to run WCS in some new, untested, glitching environment and it will ruin whole experience.

We have no plans of a new WCS as of yet. We are launching the Veteran Server within the next couple of weeks and then take a look at other events and servers. First priority right now, is the successful release of the Veteran Server though.

03-08-2016 08:01 AM
 Search   Quote 
CiC_Bloody9 Offline

Up thread

bloody1nine1 - Inglorious Bastards
CiC_Bloody9 - Reign of Fire

One shoot FF kill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=672BpOrKUfM
03-09-2016 09:21 PM
 Search   Quote 
ooooomen Offline