Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Development ideas for Vet world
gamerdruid Online
Community Moderator

Development ideas for Vet world
This isn't intended as a thread for bug fixes or reports, but for changes to the Vet world PTE.

1) No POI's as separate targets (see 3)
2) Less hubs or hubs that have a timer so you can't sit on a hub a 3 or 5 day timer and the guardian bases re-appear wiping out any players on a terminal position. They come back at the level they were +2
3) Hubs also around POI's - to gain the benefit of a POI on a hub you need all (or 5) of the terminals - or you need 1 for tib, 2 for crys, 3 for power etc and all for resonator - the level of POI gain will be the level of the hub - POI gain is not cumulative so you get either Level 46 or Level 50 (etc) but not a level 46 and level 50. You only get the level of the best hub/POI point.

These ideas may be difficult to programme - I don't know.

Any other new ideas? - ones that haven't been mentioned elsewhere as development ideas!

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2016 11:29 AM by gamerdruid.)
16-07-2016 11:25 AM
 Search   Quote 
DevLyn Offline

RE: Development ideas for Vet world
Poi in the middle of the hub perhaps? A no poi world would be worth a try to play.
18-07-2016 11:59 PM
 Search   Quote 
DesotoTX Offline

I think those are good ideas.

So far my experience with the PTE vet world:

Starting at LV 45 is cool......but with only 1 base at that level, it forces you to be a farmer - not PVP.

It takes WAAAAAAY to much Tib ...etc to upgrade anything, and I will not even go near the research stuff. Come on.....I play for 15 min....run out of everything...MAYBE kill a base....then log off and wait....

Make the game so that we can play for hours at a time, instead of farming us to death.
08-09-2016 08:00 PM
 Search   Quote 
satakipsilim Offline

Just my cents for PTE Vet
1. Shorter move timer
2. Research cost for bases bring it down a few notch.
3. Make the HUB, the POI at same time but it means we can research bases faster. And get the bonus point for the POI and Vet Points too.
4 Make do with less terminals on HUB/POI like 6 or 5. But need all terminals to have holders to gain bonus point/vet points.
5. Make Season shorter too. then a Reset after each Season but maintaining all bases we have and all FB HUB/POI gains 2+ after each reset. All bases get destroyed and need to relocate in order to spawn the bases back and start from beginning again with all your researched bases still available. Something like the movie "Edge Of Tomorrow" LoL

All this suggestion hinges on the notion that we can research bases faster.
(This post was last modified: 16-09-2016 02:43 AM by satakipsilim.)
16-09-2016 02:39 AM
 Search   Quote 
nhsdude2010 Offline

I would like to see the return of the infected bases also regarding the crates and collecting them I would introduce crates that give you CP/RT this would make the game more playable knowing you could get extended gameplay if your lucky to land one instead of collecting a crate of Tiberium that cannot be used as you need to upgrade your base.

Regards
Mark
16-09-2016 04:48 PM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Online
Community Moderator

They're currently testing infected camps as part of a short challenge on the PTE's - all seems to be working well.
The final 'reward' of the challenge is 100% reduction in attack costs - that will be nice if it's rolled out to all worlds. No cp costs for a few hours! Unfortunately it's not accompanied by no rt costs Sad

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
17-09-2016 12:43 PM
 Search   Quote