Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
C&C Generals 2 Help
brianlovesgames Offline

C&C Generals 2 Help
Just to give you a brief understanding of who i am. I am a renaissance man. i am talented in many many ways. I am pretty damn good at what i do https://soundcloud.com/sigh-yawn/bullet-wounds

I have been playing Starcraft (now SC2) since i was 5 years old, I fell in love with Kanes Wrath! i also have experience with Warcraft 3, Halo Wars, red alert, supreme commander and more. I have to say i believe greatly that C&C is most definitely capable of taking the throne for most played RTS.

Unfortunately C&C 4 gameplay was not what we were looking for at all. it excited us and then it disappointed us. all i can do is wish that i was there to help change the general direction of the game completely. But understand that it is never too late to begin working on C&C 5

C&C generals 2 has great potential to get a large follow base as we see people playing League of legends and Dota 2, because it is a good free game. well Generals 2 has potential to succeed in the free to play market.

I would like to Critique generals gameplay professionally in terms of visual appearance, gameplay balance, hotkey fluidity and last but not least balance.

Please email me, i would like to talk to a manager and work temporarily for free
RenaissanceMaster22@gmail.com

a tactic that i would use as a marketer would be to make Generals 2 free to play, and offer a more graphically polished and dynamic game (C&C 5) with fluid hotkey management which costs $60 USD upon release which will take the throne for competitive RTS gaming

SC2 LOTV gameplay has actually taken the wrong turn. we want games that are both enjoyable and competitive but there are so many troll things in LOTV that makes the game less enjoyable. so technically speaking right now is a perfect chance to make a mark in the RTS community as a whole.
10-07-2016 07:50 AM
 Search   Quote 
HOPE1134 Offline
Veteran Lurker

RE: C&C Generals 2 Help
The game is cancelled >_>
There is no one left to work on the game

[Image: vaWaz85.png]
Join C&C Paradise at ModDB: C&C Paradise
Tumblr: Reporting from New Eden
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2016 07:50 PM by HOPE1134.)
10-07-2016 07:48 PM
 Search   Quote 
brianlovesgames Offline

(10-07-2016 07:48 PM)HOPE1134 Wrote:  The game is cancelled >_>
There is no one left to work on the game

i understand that, and thats the issue. EA should not leave us hanging with C&C 4 being the last game. its a real shame..

They need to lsiten to the fans or else they are going to design broken and dead games... StarWars battlefront is a decent game but the old gameplay of tides of war with domination points and waves of AI was fun
10-07-2016 10:31 PM
 Search   Quote 
zzzvvvxxx Offline

ya c&c 2 was suppose to b released back in 2013, don't understand why they canceled, it woulda made them alot of money....hope they bring out something eventually..Angel
2Minds - Wave Shell [Full Album]
got me sum music keep me company till they release something new..was at best buy yesterday they have all the consol game4s out in the open, and the computer games all locked up, the hell is that abought?
(This post was last modified: 21-12-2016 11:36 AM by zzzvvvxxx.)
21-12-2016 11:35 AM
 Search   Quote