Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
PvP Recovery Time Changes
I_xo_ox_1 Offline

RE: PvP Recovery Time Changes
Farmville, Dig lane ave has become the norm. Unless PVP gets some merit back the game has taken a huge hit in entertainment value. EA and Players have become lazy to not use the Honor system on reporting, Players report, while EA does its reviews. This may take too much thought, too much time, so everyone suffers with these Patches that take away from the original design of the game. Each server should be regulated first by its players reporting abuses, then EA reviews and adds the cheater badge to abusers. Done Deal, PVP back in action!
03-07-2016 04:52 PM
 Search   Quote 
Zangzip1 Offline

I agree with XO, many of these same, "so called exploits" have been there for ANYONE to use how they see fit, the complainers bombard EA to fix it, when in fact it was never broke to begin with. Some used the exploits while others seen it as a means to cheat, while in fact everyone was able to utilize the exploits at their beckoning call. By players reporting, the abusers once reviewed by EA the cheaters badge, it will regulate itself on each server. Some servers may allow such practices, while many will not by reporting.
03-07-2016 05:41 PM
 Search   Quote 
SpicyKate Offline

YA farming exploit i never farmed b4 in life not even kill outpost or even camps used to get my rp from pvp and was so sucessful but now i got a pvp army and m hitting outpost n camps with it
outpost n camps dont hit back
players do hit back u win some time u loose some time
and EA what the **** is wrong with ur retarded brain OHHHH you brought back recovery time 24 hrs OHHH MY MYMY what the **** that gona do ? do we get constant rp for next 24 hrs ?? r v gona get constant resources for next 24 hrs as pvp reward or just u want us to die for winning and make our progress even more slow ?and then we have to use funds to counter the loss we lost in revenge of other player coz we couldn't run or move away so now you made it obvious for us to die by other player . guys who ever read this i am not buying funds for last 2 months + that makes it 150 $ per month x 2 for 2 accounts shearly for pvp use both mains never used it with farming or what ever been a genuine pvp player no one love pvp more than me but now i quit putting my money as the game is useless now

My suggestion stop playing this game Immediately for 1 month then c what these money mongers Ea come down to there knees

Regards
PVP KING
03-07-2016 08:31 PM
 Search   Quote 
I_Count_Killa_I Offline

(03-07-2016 08:31 PM)SpicyKate Wrote:  YA farming exploit i never farmed b4 in life not even kill outpost or even camps used to get my rp from pvp and was so sucessful but now i got a pvp army and m hitting outpost n camps with it
and EA what the **** is wrong with ur retarded brain OHHHH you brought back recovery time 24 hrs OHHH MY MYMY what the **** that gona do ? do we get constant rp for next 24 hrs ?? r v gona get constant resources for next 24 hrs as pvp reward or just u want us to die for winning and make our progress even more slow ?and then we have to use funds to counter the loss we lost in revenge of other player coz we couldn't run or move away so now you made it obvious for us to die by other player . guys who ever read this i am not buying funds for last 2 months + that makes it 150 $ per month x 2 for 2 accounts shearly for pvp use both mains never used it with farming or what ever been a genuine pvp player no one love pvp more than me but now i quit putting my money as the game is useless now

My suggestion stop playing this game Immediately for 1 month then c what these money mongers Ea come down to there knees

Regards
PVP KING

I'm with you- Done with this game - GJ EA -Not.
03-07-2016 09:41 PM
 Search   Quote 
youdie007 Offline

(03-07-2016 09:41 PM)I_Count_Killa_I Wrote:  
(03-07-2016 08:31 PM)SpicyKate Wrote:  YA farming exploit i never farmed b4 in life not even kill outpost or even camps used to get my rp from pvp and was so sucessful but now i got a pvp army and m hitting outpost n camps with it

Regards
PVP KING

I'm with you- Done with this game - GJ EA -Not.

am also in m stopping to play as well
03-07-2016 09:52 PM
 Search   Quote 
xRonny007x Offline

Regards
PVP KING

Am stopping also Ea have a look how much money i spend here which is Completely Stopped
03-07-2016 09:57 PM
 Search   Quote 
djjkiller3521 Offline

Regards
PVP KING

spicy is right am not gona put my money anymore am stopping to login even for 1 month
03-07-2016 09:59 PM
 Search   Quote 
oursister Offline

Regards
PVP KING

well well now there is a revolution ill join too to get this game back to standards no more money from my side too as it is its become boring. lets c if anything changes if it dosent i quit completely am done paying money for boring game
03-07-2016 10:03 PM
 Search   Quote 
lordofcb Offline

I'm sure glad I am not one of the game developers here. For month after month they had to listen to complaints about account eaters, how the game was unfair and people weren't going to put anymore funds into the game until it was fixed. Now, they finally found a way to fix it that works and everybody is complaining they want the old broken way back and will stop putting anymore funds into the game until it's fixed. I guess it's true, you just cant make all of the people happy, all of the time, no matter what you do.
04-07-2016 05:00 AM
 Search   Quote 
SpicyKate Offline

yes Mr Lord of Cb true that people wanted this exploit to be fixed and yes its true that ur not a developer in order to fix things one need to understand the problem better not go and rape the whole game and remove the very essence of the game which is pvp they should have counter it by having cheat report with a section account eating where players can report that id or username to ea and then they can take there time or take immediate action on the player and ban them not go ahead and remove pvp and say cheers lets have drinks we just fucked the game altogether .

and usually players from jade connection are wimps they usually run away from pvp so i think they should not have a say or you can prove me wrong anytime m in NE on firestorm 6 ur welcome to share ur thoughtson pvp to me there Smile)Angel
04-07-2016 08:58 AM
 Search   Quote