Poll: Would you play Command & Conquer (2013)?
This poll is closed.
yes 100.00% 7 100.00%
no 0% 0 0%
Total
100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Command & Conquer (2013)
Eco_Markus Offline

Command & Conquer (2013)
I recently had a discussion with EA and they said it was Cancelled and that they were unable to bring it back they said the only way to contact the developers would be on this site. I have seen many posts about generals 2 and I haven't seen an answer but the fact it's cancelled. to my understanding, they do not have a Command & Conquer developer anymore because it costs them too much money. however, I still believe they can continue the development of the game because they should still have the code/servers/media to do it, even if they don't finish it they should still release what there already is just not as a product for sale more of a free to play game which is what they were going for. I understand that they run the game on a server but everyone knows they have the money and the power to manage such a thing. if they were to release even just the closed alpha as an open alpha or beta to the public I am sure they would have a lot more interest then they think to believe. Consumers of the Command & Conquer series should look into possibly getting a partial refund or better explanation from Electronic Arts because of what has so far been made as false advertising as yes there was early access but that access has been taken away and the product is not finished and is cancelled so where is the actual early access to the game we have been "Promised". also note that this early access and Command & Conquer are still being advertised on Electronic Arts sites. I had even shown it to a representative and they had acknowledged it. Overall Electronic Arts needs to finish the game and the consumers/gamers/players/customers need to send a message to them.
25-06-2016 11:08 AM
 Search   Quote 
HOPE1134 Offline
Veteran Lurker

RE: Command & Conquer (2013)
Quote:even if they don't finish it they should still release what there already is just not as a product for sale more of a free to play game which is what they were going for

That would not work at all. Absolutely not.

Quote:getting a partial refund

Nope

Quote:early access and Command & Conquer are still being advertised on Electronic Arts sites

I don't see any early access being advertised. What are you talking about?

Quote:finish the game

Is there a demand for it? Will there be profits? Probably very little or none at all.

[Image: vaWaz85.png]
Join C&C Paradise at ModDB: C&C Paradise
Tumblr: Reporting from New Eden
25-06-2016 06:19 PM
 Search   Quote 
methuselah Offline
Moderator Supreme

RE: Command & Conquer (2013)
I answered yes but I did play it and did not have too much fun. It was way to Starcraftian and way too little C&C for me. It looked like a modern Generals universe game and played like a Starcraft styled game.

25-06-2016 08:51 PM
 Search   Quote