Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Source Code and Other Thoughts
Gingikinz911 Offline

Source Code and Other Thoughts
I have seen recently a few videos of games that were never released, such as C&C Tiberium (the first person shooter) and Arena. Is it at all possible to play these games? To get a copy of them, even if unfinished? I would love to play them! Command and Conquer is my favorite video game series!

Second, is it possible to receive the source code for Command and Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath? There is still a community of players for this game, and we would like to support the game ourselves, but there are some things we cannot fix without the source code. We would be sincerely grateful if we could have it for the purpose of bettering the game.

I thank you all for the great game that C&C 3 Kane's wrath is, and I hope you will hear this request!
24-04-2016 11:06 PM
 Search   Quote 
rhiordd Offline
Producer

RE: Source Code and Other Thoughts
In all honesty, no, this is not possible and won't happen as its intellectual property of Electronic Arts. I doubt EA will make code of games public, that they decided to not release to the public for reasons. Its sad, I would have enjoyed a new C&C shooter very much, but I can recommend to you the Community Project "Renegade X" if you are looking for some C&C inspired shooting. Smile

25-04-2016 08:40 AM
 Search   Quote 
Gingikinz911 Offline

RE: Source Code and Other Thoughts
Okay, that's sad. Sad But thank you for the information!
26-04-2016 01:32 AM
 Search   Quote