Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
16.2 Patchnotes
Ulugulan Offline
Posting Freak

RE: 16.2 Patchnotes
(21-06-2016 12:38 AM)spaanseworst Wrote:  i play funded and am in a war on w103.
I can live with the new patch .
But where i cant live with is that the game , and not just be me , but all players, freeze all the time.
I have many times tryed to attack players , nice game with nice supports (supportwapons) so you need to use tactics.
I only attack when i get deffas in 3 attacks , becourse the supports.
now my problem is , a lot of times during the attack the game freeze.
need a new logon , cost time , and supports get time to calabrate.
This problem have cost me already 8 days rt.
So plzz , do something abouth it .
And not me alone got that problems , even on wc i hear it from the enemys.
You earn enough money with this game to make it without resets.
If something goes wrong , repair it , but its already a long time like this and cnc do nothing.

Hi

the issue may be because of using recent chrome version. U might wanna check this forum out and see if the solution works for u. It has worked for everyone in my alliance.
http://forum.alliances.commandandconquer...?tid=48279
21-06-2016 06:31 AM
 Search   Quote 
sfklew Offline
Banned

(16-03-2016 04:22 PM)rhiordd Wrote:  Full overview of all changes coming with the 16.2 game update.

Endgame
• After the Forgotten Fortress has been destroyed by an alliance, a respawn timer will indicate the respawn of the Guardian Bases on the Shield Hubs. If you did not move your base from a Shield Hub when the timer has run out, your base is destroyed immediately and the Guardian Bases respawned.
• Satelite codes are now consumed and taken from an alliance once they completed the endgame. If you want to attack the Fortress a second time, you will have to acquire a new satellite code.
• Once the Forgotten Fortress has respawned, it will command deadly and challenging counter attacks on the attackers in a 50 field radius as an act of revenge. Every Base that falls into the revenge of the Fortress is indicated by a mark for 72 hours. You either try the impossible to stand the attacks or hit the ground running.

Is it just that I cannot do Math or 50 field doesn't mean 50 field?
I can see SOME of the bases are marked for counter attacks but I see only up to ~25 or so field.

Here is what I was thinking, correct me if I am wrong, say, measuring to east from fortress, 50 field radius ( NOT DIAMETER ) would be in the coord of ~600:550 ....

every bases that attacked fortress and remained between 550:550 to 600:550 range/radius should be marked for counter attacks, right?
again, I am using single direction only as an example.

unless you have different definition of field or radius.....
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2016 06:12 AM by sfklew.)
27-06-2016 06:08 AM
 Search   Quote 
Disturbed71 Offline
Super Community Moderator

Good Morning,

experiences from other endgames had shown, that 50 Fields Diameter is true, not radius.

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative.
Look in my face, stare in my soul, i begin to stupify
[Image: disturbedsignaturbild_1.jpg]
"My Brothers, My Sisters, My Blood - Liberate your Mind"
27-06-2016 06:49 AM
 Search   Quote 
sfklew Offline
Banned

if it is 50 fields diameter then it makes sense, but if it were the case, then they need to correct the patch description.
27-06-2016 07:15 AM
 Search   Quote 
123wellz Offline

It's now been over a week since we've taken down center on world 13 and a few of us left targeted bases in range just to see what would happen with this new end game patch......and so far not one base has been attacked (though the few who didn't remove their hub holders did get destroyed when the timer ran out)

We've already cleared most of the respawned hub bases (which was of course ridiculously easy at this point).....a couple of guys didn't heed my warning and ported out, which put them all the way out in no mans land due to the outpost respawn clogging up the map (have fun digging back in from the 14 level area!)

We were hoping for some sort of challenge because after the PvP castration there really isn't much incentive to keep going (at this point the hardest part would just be getting new sat codes.....whooooo hoooo what fun!)

I think we may just make 2 teams, line up across from each other and have a battle royal to use up the last of our stored RT/CP Smile

Anyway, does anyone know why we are not seeing revenge attacks on world 13?
27-06-2016 03:33 PM
 Search   Quote 
123wellz Offline

(27-06-2016 03:33 PM)123wellz Wrote:  It's now been over a week since we've taken down center on world 13 and a few of us left targeted bases in range just to see what would happen with this new end game patch......and so far not one base has been attacked (though the few who didn't remove their hub holders did get destroyed when the timer ran out)

We've already cleared most of the respawned hub bases (which was of course ridiculously easy at this point).....a couple of guys didn't heed my warning and ported out, which put them all the way out in no mans land due to the outpost respawn clogging up the map (have fun digging back in from the 14 level area!)

We were hoping for some sort of challenge because after the PvP castration there really isn't much incentive to keep going (at this point the hardest part would just be getting new sat codes.....whooooo hoooo what fun!)

I think we may just make 2 teams, line up across from each other and have a battle royal to use up the last of our stored RT/CP Smile

Anyway, does anyone know why we are not seeing revenge attacks on world 13?

posted this on 2 different threads awhile back and still no answers - we have a bunch of bases now back in the zone with targets on them but no one ever received a revenge attack from the fortress
17-08-2016 12:54 PM
 Search   Quote 
muratcx1 Offline

Hı mobil
13-09-2016 11:41 AM
 Search   Quote