Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
16.2 Patchnotes
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

RE: 16.2 Patchnotes
(23-03-2016 11:26 AM)Othono Wrote:  So, tell me: -If your internet provider suspend your access for 2 days in a row for maintenance, will you pay the full bill???
If your cable TV operator cut out the TV for 2 days in a row, for maintenance, will you pay these 2 days in your next bill???

If you agree to pay for non-services, that is your problem, your money.

But when we are talking about MY MONEY, oh yes boy, I will ALWAYS complain, cause its my right to do it!!!Angry

regards
You are comparing apples and oranges! With ISPs and TV providers you pay up-front for a set period of times worth of access. Here you pay up front to be ble to buy boosts of some description at any time in the future. You're better off comparing the many charge cards where you place money to be spent in the future and the game purchase of TA funds.

Please think about your comparisons and make them like for like as it diminishes your argument to mix things up the way you do.

For the record I did complain about being unable to spend cash to buy funds and being unable to access some worlds.
23-03-2016 11:49 AM
 Search   Quote 
RsHonda Offline

Where are the information about the number of waves? It removed completely?
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2016 07:47 PM by RsHonda.)
23-03-2016 07:45 PM
 Search   Quote 
plodinspain2 Offline

The description of the New Patch Looks good
Especially the Combat Simulator additions

Just One Small Problem

Where has the in-game Simulator gone Dodgy

I have had to reload the TAC 3 Sim. so I can sim attacks
as the In game one has disappeared.Angry

( and before any one says any thing I run a Number of Accounts, and it has Happened on every one of them)

I am on world W 6
23-03-2016 08:17 PM
 Search   Quote 
mee026 Offline

When this first appeared we had hoped that it would alleviate some of the ridiculous behaviour going on on some worlds where the same people are continually hitting the Fortress simply to stop others from finishing.

However, after reading this thread it appears that it will not address this issue and it is now time to walk away from this game for good. The reasons for this follow:

With a Fortress at nearly lvl 90 and a number of Alliances that finished years ago holding the remaining people off the POI and away from the centre and under constant attack this patch does not seem to have any effect.

Marking bases for 72 hours is useless as it applies only AFTER a fortress defeat and does not help anyone if the rogue alliances simply sit in place and defend the area up to 75 spaces out from the fortress.

The larger players have grown to over 10 lvls of attack higher than those still trying to finish and, as they control the POI, the gap is increasing.

Even if these alliances hit the FF again to get it up to the maximum level they can leave the centre for 3 days then simply move back in.

To be of any help the Fortress should attack any player with a badge for that world within 50 spaces at any time after successfully defeating the fortress.

Please advise if this assessment is correct as we have no desire to continue wasting money if finishing is not possible.
24-03-2016 08:14 AM
 Search   Quote 
samuraidodgy Offline

I know there are lots of complaints about the higher ranked players sitting on the POI's. Which holds back growth for the smaller Alliances.

But with out these guys hanging back in the game to help out. The lower Alliances would have a chance to finish off their game. I been in both situations, So understand both sides.

These Fortresses that jump to level 90 plus can only be taken down by a 65 OL army.
On 78w i took 3 years to get there. This is too long a time for anyone to invest in a world. And it don't help when the Fortress is allowed to grow excessively.Sad
24-03-2016 08:51 AM
 Search   Quote 
mee026 Offline

These guys are not hanging back to help out, they are simply obstructing others from finishing. Finish the game and move on. While they continue to hang around and grow they make it harder for others to finish as the average attack levels go up and there is a commensurate increase in the strength of the fortress. The fortress hitting those that have finished and reducing their growth after the attack would be to the advantage of those remaining.
24-03-2016 09:02 AM
 Search   Quote 
samuraidodgy Offline

(24-03-2016 09:02 AM)mee026 Wrote:  These guys are not hanging back to help out, they are simply obstructing others from finishing. Finish the game and move on. While they continue to hang around and grow they make it harder for others to finish as the average attack levels go up and there is a commensurate increase in the strength of the fortress. The fortress hitting those that have finished and reducing their growth after the attack would be to the advantage of those remaining.

Mee

Thats not good. Sorry to hear that. What world you on.
Name and shame them Rolleyes
24-03-2016 05:23 PM
 Search   Quote 
CallMeXhail Offline

(22-03-2016 05:28 PM)Othono Wrote:  All right. You do the updates and what about the time I cannot log in the game??? I cannot collect packages, repair my army, my bases, cant do nothing!
And I put real MONEY in this game, I want to remind YOU!
What you gonna do about it?
I expect some sort of compensation!!!!

regards

I used to think the was the correct response when I could not log on to the game.

However, the reality as it is... This is a game that people play 24/7. This game requires modifications, improvements, bug fixes, etc... Therefore, worlds must be taken down in order to apply patches. You cannot realistically expect this game to be up 24/7 365 days a year.

People using the "my money and I cannot spend it" line is really getting old. EA allows you to play this game. None of us have rights, we all agree to their terms. Accept it.
24-03-2016 09:21 PM
 Search   Quote 
markussvan10 Offline
Veteran Member

Stil no infected camps above 50 to see on my worlds

Dutch Worlds 1,2,3,4 and 5 just for fun

Tiberium 1
24-03-2016 11:20 PM
 Search   Quote 
Peterdavis83 Offline

Hi,
What if we use support weapons on the marked bases by other alliances? that would effectively reduce the impact of the fortress attacks?
Can this be done??
25-03-2016 06:01 AM
 Search   Quote