Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
16.2 Patchnotes
Spartans300_BC Offline

RE: 16.2 Patchnotes
I thought the last maintenance update over the March 4th weekend would be the last. But now, they have other issues with this patch 16.2 that someone thought of. Any other inconvenient issues these programmers can think of??? Angry
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2016 11:58 AM by Spartans300_BC.)
22-03-2016 11:54 AM
 Search   Quote 
rhiordd Offline
Producer

(22-03-2016 11:54 AM)Spartans300_BC Wrote:  I thought the last maintenance update over the March 4th weekend would be the last. But now, they have other issues with this patch 16.2 that someone thought of. Any other inconvenient issues these programmers can think of??? Angry

Can you please be a bit more specific?

(22-03-2016 11:49 AM)Thud45 Wrote:  
Quote:Every player from the winning Alliance, and in range will be attacked. No matter who did the attacks, if you are part of the Alliance, you will feel the revenge.

So.. does this mean that "Player A" could move from the conquering/winning alliance to a new alliance (who have not attacked the fortress) and escape the revenge of the pyramid?

No, the moment you and your alliance killed the Fortress everybody from the killer Alliance will get marked for 72 hours. Moving into another alliance or leaving the alliance wont change anything.

22-03-2016 01:51 PM
 Search   Quote 
samuraidodgy Offline

(22-03-2016 09:49 AM)rhiordd Wrote:  [quote='samuraidodgy' pid='225967' dateline='1458623337']
It is true that the fortress size is depends on the size of the top ten Alliances when first deployed.
But there after Alliances can limit the growth of the Fort. By staying on the Hubs.
For example on 72W we done this and it only went up by one level.
This option has now been removed by this patch. Now the Fort will jump in size to 5 plus. In size. Making the time between attacks. Too long and costly to the average player.Angry

In no time worlds will be maxed out to level 95. And you think the top players will be hanging around for years to help out. I think Not.

Who said the Fortress would jump in size to 5? It wont, thats false information you have here. The Fortress depends on the offense levels on that world. Obviously, the first Alliance will probably have a smaller Fortress as the levels are not that far advanced at this moment, the older a world will be, the higher might the Fortress be.

rhiordd
Not sure how much you know about how the game plays? Here is another example for you.

On 81 world, I have just been in the 5th Alliance to take on the fortress. When we got the setup for it. From the other four badged Alliances. It was already at the Max 95 level.
So with just 4 Alliances attacking it we were handed the mother of all Fortresses.
Why
Because the other Alliances didnt stay on the hubs after it was killed. Allowing it to grow TOO fast. So now you can see does grow 5 Plus each timeHuh
This patch now Guarantee this will happen. Angry

For our attack, we had to have half of the Alliance made up of Ellite badged players. There is no way to do this without them. Thus only half, 25 players will get a badge. We had to wait months for them players to get Their second base, Also at a level 65. As the unbadged players Offence Levels were too low.
Even thou i moved all my resources from my other bases for months and months into my main. I only reached a Level 60 Offence Army.
The fort setup was a hard one. MG in the front row. So we couldnt do much with the pre attacks.
After the fort was taken out. many players commented that they didnt get a chance to attack the fort. This was because their OL just werent good enough, And you only get so much time to kill it.
I was one of them. So you play the game for years and to sum up your end game.
You get to inject a virusUndecided (Was its all really worth it)

I hope now you have a better understanding of how Alliance do work together. And dont need to be blown out of the middle of the world.
And if you do think the Patch is needed. Increase the time that the middle is taken back. From 72hrs. To 15 days. So we can control the size of the next fort. By seeing the rise and fall of the Shield. Before this happens.Cool
22-03-2016 03:43 PM
 Search   Quote 
Ramonke Offline

(22-03-2016 03:43 PM)samuraidodgy Wrote:  rhiordd
Not sure how much you know about how the game plays?

Don't listen to him, he knows nothing about how this game works.
I mean, he's only the game producer after all...
22-03-2016 04:13 PM
 Search   Quote 
Othono Offline

All right. You do the updates and what about the time I cannot log in the game??? I cannot collect packages, repair my army, my bases, cant do nothing!
And I put real MONEY in this game, I want to remind YOU!
What you gonna do about it?
I expect some sort of compensation!!!!

regards
22-03-2016 05:28 PM
 Search   Quote 
Ramonke Offline

(22-03-2016 05:28 PM)Othono Wrote:  All right. You do the updates and what about the time I cannot log in the game??? I cannot collect packages, repair my army, my bases, cant do nothing!

regards

Do you also complain to shop owners for not being open during closed times? Because that's what you are doing here
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2016 05:47 PM by Ramonke.)
22-03-2016 05:46 PM
 Search   Quote 
samuraidodgy Offline

(22-03-2016 04:13 PM)Ramonke Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 03:43 PM)samuraidodgy Wrote:  rhiordd
Not sure how much you know about how the game plays?

Don't listen to him, he knows nothing about how this game works.
I mean, he's only the game producer after all...

This maybe true, But its only by playing the game do you know how it works.
Another example:
The designers knew nothing about RP farming till they were told about it by complaints.
22-03-2016 06:22 PM
 Search   Quote 
geza25973 Offline

The changes in the simulator says it has been detached and movable etc.....but this is not the case for me in Tib 5, does anyone else have the same problem?
22-03-2016 09:03 PM
 Search   Quote 
rhiordd Offline
Producer

(22-03-2016 09:03 PM)geza25973 Wrote:  The changes in the simulator says it has been detached and movable etc.....but this is not the case for me in Tib 5, does anyone else have the same problem?

Click the little lock in the upper right corner of the simulator bar. You need to enable the detach. Smile

-> http://puu.sh/nQON9/95b9aeace4.jpg

23-03-2016 10:36 AM
 Search   Quote 
Othono Offline

(22-03-2016 05:46 PM)Ramonke Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 05:28 PM)Othono Wrote:  All right. You do the updates and what about the time I cannot log in the game??? I cannot collect packages, repair my army, my bases, cant do nothing!

regards

Do you also complain to shop owners for not being open during closed times? Because that's what you are doing here

If the shop is a 24/7 store or a Online Shop or an Online Service, be sure, I will complain!!!
We are not talking about the Groucery Store in the corner of the street here, boy! We are talking about an Worldwilde online service!

So, tell me: -If your internet provider suspend your access for 2 days in a row for maintenance, will you pay the full bill???
If your cable TV operator cut out the TV for 2 days in a row, for maintenance, will you pay these 2 days in your next bill???

If you agree to pay for non-services, that is your problem, your money.

But when we are talking about MY MONEY, oh yes boy, I will ALWAYS complain, cause its my right to do it!!!Angry

regards
23-03-2016 11:26 AM
 Search   Quote