Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
16.2 Patchnotes
rhiordd Offline
Producer

16.2 Patchnotes
Full overview of all changes coming with the 16.2 game update.

Endgame
• After the Forgotten Fortress has been destroyed by an alliance, a respawn timer will indicate the respawn of the Guardian Bases on the Shield Hubs. If you did not move your base from a Shield Hub when the timer has run out, your base is destroyed immediately and the Guardian Bases respawned.
• Satelite codes are now consumed and taken from an alliance once they completed the endgame. If you want to attack the Fortress a second time, you will have to acquire a new satellite code.
• Once the Forgotten Fortress has respawned, it will command deadly and challenging counter attacks on the attackers in a 50 field radius as an act of revenge. Every Base that falls into the revenge of the Fortress is indicated by a mark for 72 hours. You either try the impossible to stand the attacks or hit the ground running.
• The role you had in an alliance when completed the endgame is now displayed in your world won achievement (This will only be in effect from now on and not working for previous endgames, unfortunately).
• The endgame changes will come to effect on all worlds, including classic worlds.

Combat Simulator
The combat simulator has received a major rework, including lots of community requested features.
• Simulation will now happen without combat replay. You can, however, open and watch the replay to any simulation at any given time if you want.
• The simulator window has been detached and is now moveable and flexible.
• More information has been added to the simulation overview. Hover the mouse over the repair costs to see detailed costs per type.
• A „disable all units“ button has been added to the combat toolbar.
• The combat toolbar is now open by default.
• The 10-second simulation timer has been reduced to 3 seconds (this will also work with your external simulators if adjusted).
• You will now be able to see the outcome of your battle without watching the replay every time you made a change to your formation. Change your formation and just simulate again after 3 seconds.

Infected Event Camps
The Infected event camps have received a re-work and rebalancing in loot outcome and loot distribution.
• Player bases higher than level 50 are now enabled to loot Offense Repair Time and Command Points from Infected Camps.
• The effective repair time loot has been reduced by 50%.
• There is now a „hard cap“ for Repair Time and Command Points. You can not loot more than the hard cap allows.
• The loot cap for Repair Time and Command Points is defined per event duration.
• The loot you are able to carry will be shown in a new display in the pre- combat preparation, as well as in the infected Camp description on the region map.

Holiday Substitution
• Players can allow/ forbid their substitutes to buy, sell and/or upgrade buildings and units via the substitution options.

Change World from in-game
• You can now switch directly to other worlds via a new tab in the Options menu, without having to leave the game and go through the Website again. Please note that you can only switch to worlds, you already created a player on.

Other changes
• A long lasting display bug has been fixed where resources seemed to vanish when upgrading units or buildings.
• Maintenance countdowns will now be displayed in all chat windows and not just the global chat. We also changed the color to Orange to stand out more.
• We fixed and corrected a couple of texts and information in tooltips and descriptions across the game.
• Multiple fixes have been made to resolve recurring issues with disappearing achievements.
• Vast improvements to game performance and stability.

16-03-2016 04:22 PM
 Search   Quote 
MoshicVargur Offline
Magnum Opus

RE: 16.2 Patchnotes
• The 10-second simulation timer has been reduced to 3 seconds (this will also work with your external simulators if adjusted).

Holy ****, that alone is worth the wait.
Get it?

...Wait...

[Image: gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png]

Níᴜ ᴍᴀɴ ᴇᴋ ʜᴇɪᴍᴀ, ɴíᴜ íᴠɪðᴊᴜʀ, ᴍᴊöᴛᴠɪð ᴍæʀᴀɴ, ғʏʀ ᴍᴏʟᴅ ɴᴇðᴀɴ.
[Image: br54D65.gif]
17-03-2016 06:07 PM
 Visit this user's website   Search   Quote 
formernov Offline

Sounds nice, I especially like the changes with the Forgotten Fortress counter attacks and the guardian bases respawning.
17-03-2016 09:41 PM
 Search   Quote 
josephowens Offline

I have a few questions, will the Guardian Bases respawn on worlds where the fortress has already been killed at least once and the fort has already respawned or will we have to wait for the next kill? Will the Guardian Bases when they do respawn be a higher level? Also will the fortress start attacking if it's already been killed and respawned or will it start after the next fortress kill?
18-03-2016 03:41 AM
 Search   Quote 
Disturbed71 Offline
Super Community Moderator

The 16.2 changes will work after the next successfull fortress-run.

The Guardian-Bases will have the same Level as before, but the attacks comes by command of the actual fortress, so the attacks would be much higher, than the Guardian Bases themselves.

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative.
Look in my face, stare in my soul, i begin to stupify
[Image: disturbedsignaturbild_1.jpg]
"My Brothers, My Sisters, My Blood - Liberate your Mind"
18-03-2016 06:36 AM
 Search   Quote 
saio2008 Offline

all for funds and for the players agreed to EA!after last pte 2,you have proved shamelessly!!
18-03-2016 11:59 AM
 Search   Quote 
MoshicVargur Offline
Magnum Opus

Feel free to spread it.

[Image: UOg8WuQ.gif]

Níᴜ ᴍᴀɴ ᴇᴋ ʜᴇɪᴍᴀ, ɴíᴜ íᴠɪðᴊᴜʀ, ᴍᴊöᴛᴠɪð ᴍæʀᴀɴ, ғʏʀ ᴍᴏʟᴅ ɴᴇðᴀɴ.
[Image: br54D65.gif]
18-03-2016 12:14 PM
 Visit this user's website   Search   Quote 
saxtank Offline

since 16.2 applied to TIB 3 "wavy " script no longer works--something which should be in the basic set -up anyway by my thoughts
18-03-2016 03:31 PM
 Search   Quote 
samuraidodgy Offline

What now happens to the size of the next Fortress.
When staying on the Hubs for the rise and fall of the shield. An Alliance can limit the size for the next Alliance who attacks.
Jumping away from it, would normal allow it to grow too fast. Limiting the amount of players who can get an end game. And also increase the time between attacks.
Loose LooseHuh
18-03-2016 09:37 PM
 Search   Quote 
BadDecimus Offline

hell ya
19-03-2016 04:28 AM
 Search   Quote