Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Database Maintenance on Wednesday
NEFRONTHEONE Offline

RE: Database Maintenance on Wednesday
I don't know if can be a help but...

The problem must be only for some worlds because I used a player in three worlds without problems but in Mundo8 (España) I have problems even for read messages. Sad

Many other player in Mundo8 (España) I contacted have same problems:

- Can't collect packages (individually or with script)
- Can`t attack forgotten's camps
- Can't upgrade buildings
- Can't read messages (yes to write)
- Continuously go to homepage
- Before the database maintenance some times a can't close popup windows with the X square

Thanks for your efforts!
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2016 12:40 PM by NEFRONTHEONE.)
03-03-2016 12:35 PM
 Search   Quote 
Soixie Offline

EA has known about the problem for more than a day now and chose not to communicate the issue to the community. Instead of taking down the servers until repaired, they are currently acting like nothing is wrong in hopes for a quick fix. Meanwhile...
03-03-2016 12:41 PM
 Search   Quote 
rhiordd Offline
Producer

Commanders,

as most of you noticed, we are currently facing heavy issues with our worlds and performance. A lot of worlds did not recover from yesterdays maintenance and are still making troubles. The current issues may result in lag, endless loops, package lost, and more, and we therefore decide to take affected worlds offline until the issues are resolved.

We do not have an ETA at this moment, we expect the worlds to be fixed in the next few hours.

We are very sorry for the inconveniences.

03-03-2016 01:15 PM
 Search   Quote 
NEFRONTHEONE Offline

(03-03-2016 01:15 PM)rhiordd Wrote:  Commanders,

as most of you noticed, we are currently facing heavy issues with our worlds and performance. A lot of worlds did not recover from yesterdays maintenance and are still making troubles. The current issues may result in lag, endless loops, package lost, and more, and we therefore decide to take affected worlds offline until the issues are resolved.

Nice, freeze all time in this world and don't lose resources.

It's too hard work under continuously presure!
03-03-2016 01:35 PM
 Search   Quote 
SterlingArcher06 Offline

Hey, cut them some slack, they only need to perform maintenance on the maintenance they just performed. The issue of "endless loops" is the developers having to fix their fixes every single time they make a change.
03-03-2016 03:58 PM
 Search   Quote 
nameramthgin Offline

Crash crash crash crash error error error reboot reboot reboot....can't stay on game disabled scripts (legal ones) no difference in the issue. Crash error reboot, crash error reboot, crash error reboot. Frustrating as hell. : (((
Need to work it fast as you have about five minutes try to respond to messages in Alliance and its like hitting a kill switch LOL. I have time to get to grab packages, fix bases, then freeze up when I go to messages and then Script Error message, either way you go with it restart is the only option stay on page, crash, restart game..
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2016 04:35 PM by nameramthgin.)
03-03-2016 04:30 PM
 Search   Quote 
NEFRONTHEONE Offline

I thought that I would work

But just now is starting again... lags in attacks, lags in simulator, cuts in the chat... (Mundo 8 España)

But only two hours ago, works fine.
(04-03-2016 12:47 AM)NEFRONTHEONE Wrote:  I thought that I would work

But just now is starting again... lags in attacks, lags in simulator, cuts in the chat... (Mundo 8 España)

But only two hours ago, works fine.

And now works normally again... :-?
Holly Saint !

It goes, again, takes place an intermittent miss
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2016 01:21 AM by NEFRONTHEONE.)
04-03-2016 12:47 AM
 Search   Quote 
adelina8 Offline

Maailma 1 is experiencing the similar problems as yesterday, as soon as you hit a button the world crashes, not a whole lot of options you can do in the game.
04-03-2016 06:47 AM
 Search   Quote 
TappioAsema Offline

Maailma 1, can't collect packages, can't attack, can't repair, can't upgrade ect. Worked fine yesterday evening but seems to suffer from the similar issues that occurred yesterday morning.
04-03-2016 08:20 AM
 Search   Quote 
QSH_Geert Offline

Day 3: world 105 can't collect packages, can't attack, can't repair, can't upgrade ect
04-03-2016 09:22 AM
 Search   Quote