Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
TACS update
Zeboratan Offline

RE: TACS update
Thank you very much KRS_LAN for you work that is so usefull to us !

To bad that EA is still messing up with the game...
20-01-2016 11:12 AM
 Search   Quote 
redonblue67 Offline

Thanks
20-01-2016 07:10 PM
 Search   Quote 
KRS_LAN Offline

(20-01-2016 12:21 AM)Witta1933 Wrote:  Still sucks. Refresh goes to simulate. Must hit simulate to go back to access go back to setup. Must hit unlock 4 times to attack. and of course does not return to report and must reload world. Don't you try thing out before updating? And yes i cleared the cache and reloaded everything.

Yes, but I do not offer support/compatibility for script packs/collections, nor did I ever consent to my scripts being included in them in the first place as I knew it would only create problems down the road.

If you disable whichever script pack/collection you are running and install TACS directly from it's official source you won't run into the issues you mention above.

(20-01-2016 12:53 AM)RAYRON1946 Wrote:  After attack I now get a scrolling screen. No Report what I have got from the attack. and have to reload Game to mount a 2nd attack.Angry

PLEASE CAN WE HAVE THE OLD TACS up and Running like it was.

Same issue as above. Caused by script pack/collection.

[Image: R68BbSE.jpg]
cncscripts.com
21-01-2016 06:22 PM
 Visit this user's website   Search   Quote 
Sentry43 Offline
One day at a time

(20-01-2016 12:53 AM)RAYRON1946 Wrote:  ... PLEASE CAN WE HAVE THE OLD TACS up and Running like it was.

It is. You can install the latest TACS from here: TACS (3.14b)

And don't forget to thank KRS_L for all his efforts.
22-01-2016 03:19 PM
 Search   Quote 
the_travisty Offline

Firstly, I just want to say awesome work in not only updating TACS but producing the updates so quickly. I much prefer to use TACS over any other sim tool out there, including the built in one.

With that said though, the built in tool has 1 very cool feature: the total loot that you will get from the attack. I have gone back to the previous version without the deactivate tool. Is it possible to do 1 of 2 things? Either:

1) Give the option to have the deactivate button enabled/disabled allowing the ingame sim to show and hence the total loot

2) Is there a way to incorporate the total loot into the stats window?

Awesome work and Thank you for your continued service Smile

Trav
22-01-2016 06:38 PM
 Search   Quote 
Sentry43 Offline
One day at a time

(22-01-2016 06:38 PM)the_travisty Wrote:  Firstly, I just want to say awesome work in not only updating TACS but producing the updates so quickly. I much prefer to use TACS over any other sim tool out there, including the built in one.

With that said though, the built in tool has 1 very cool feature: the total loot that you will get from the attack. I have gone back to the previous version without the deactivate tool. Is it possible to do 1 of 2 things? Either:

1) Give the option to have the deactivate button enabled/disabled allowing the ingame sim to show and hence the total loot

Trav

I have a question. How do you decide on which camp/base you are going to attack? I ask because it is common to use the Maelstrom Basescanner and that shows the loot levels to be gained from all scanned. In any case, if you click the info tab on the stats window of TACS it will show you the available loot or "spoils".
It's all there in the script already.
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2016 09:29 PM by Sentry43.)
22-01-2016 09:28 PM
 Search   Quote 
KRS_LAN Offline

(22-01-2016 06:38 PM)the_travisty Wrote:  Firstly, I just want to say awesome work in not only updating TACS but producing the updates so quickly. I much prefer to use TACS over any other sim tool out there, including the built in one.

Trav

Hmm. When I go to attack a base/camp/outpost my goal is to destroy the thing so I don't really see why the loot gained from the individual attacks matters as I'll get it all in the end anyway.

I'm open to adding that feature, but you'll need to convince me why it's needed Tongue

Edit: Someone pointed out this could be useful for farming a forgotten base for RP/resources. I'll add the feature, but make it optional.

cncscripts.com
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2016 08:35 AM by KRS_LAN.)
23-01-2016 04:47 AM
the_travisty Offline

(23-01-2016 04:47 AM)KRS_LAN Wrote:  

Trav

Hmm. When I go to attack a base/camp/outpost my goal is to destroy the thing so I don't really see why the loot gained from the individual attacks matters as I'll get it all in the end anyway.

I'm open to adding that feature, but you'll need to convince me why it's needed Tongue

Edit: Someone pointed out this could be useful for farming a forgotten base for RP/resources. I'll add the feature, but make it optional.

That would be great thank you Big Grin
23-01-2016 02:01 PM
 Search   Quote 
KRS_LAN Offline

(23-01-2016 02:01 PM)the_travisty Wrote:  That would be great thank you Big Grin

Added with latest update. Any issues or feedback you know where to find me.

cncscripts.com
23-01-2016 07:41 PM
sebb912 Offline
Master of Disaster xD

Hi KRS_Lan

if you change the Version number in Line 1241, then the version will correctly show in option window

http://prntscr.com/9u11z8
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2016 03:20 AM by sebb912.)
24-01-2016 03:08 AM
 Search   Quote