Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
We need your hints for the game!
stefadams Offline

RE: We need your hints for the game!
I think the main thing to keep in mind if you join a major alliance, there is a reason they are top on most worlds and listening to commanders and acting as and for the team wins servers
A lot of the higher funded "farming" players seem to think that with a high rank gives them a godlike status within the alliance to do what they want. This is not the case, to be a top player you need to always put the alliance first and work for the team and not yourself. A few of the major alliances are now kicking high ranked farmers as they are of no use to the team where a mid ranked digger who uses his cash bases to hold pois will always be preferred, at least in our alliances Big Grin

BTW I love the FF attacks back idea, big thumbs up there, I am really looking forward to my next FF kill to see what units the FF attacks back with Tongue
17-03-2016 11:36 PM
 Search   Quote 
dinkok Offline

My hint for the game is DON,T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON IT IT,S BROKEN,IN FACT IT,S BROKEN MORE TIMES THAN IT ACTUALLY WORK,S.
and the joke is they don,t know how to fix it.
21-03-2016 03:14 PM
 Search   Quote 
redmatch1 Offline
Banned

make its stop lagging.
theres an idea
28-03-2016 07:29 PM
 Search   Quote 
gregsayre Offline

A leave world option should be an easy one. I am still listed on 8 worlds I no longer play and never will play. So being able to leave them as if I was never there would be nice.
08-04-2016 03:47 PM
 Search   Quote 
Coram Offline

Not sure where to put this , so I'll put it here.....

Allow sector relocation be base independent. Let me choose which base(s) to relocate. That way if I am part of a PvP team, I can leave the POI holders in place and only move my PvP bases where needed.
14-05-2016 09:36 PM
 Search   Quote 
Krijger47 Offline

(14-05-2016 09:36 PM)Coram Wrote:  Not sure where to put this , so I'll put it here.....

Allow sector relocation be base independent. Let me choose which base(s) to relocate. That way if I am part of a PvP team, I can leave the POI holders in place and only move my PvP bases where needed.

Didn't you get the memo? EA killed PvP with the latest "patch"
14-05-2016 10:59 PM
 Search   Quote 
5teveJ Offline

Um...bring PvP back...

Also, delete the link on your forum posts to your twitter as it's not been used since 26/3/2015 ¬¬
12-06-2016 10:03 AM
 Search   Quote