Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Running mods C&C3 tw
argonlegends Offline

Running mods C&C3 tw
Salute commanders,
I've got a problem ive installed an origin version of c&c3 Tw on my ultrabook. To start the launcher i'm useing steam and it's working quite good without the mods i can't start them. I've created a new folder which is called xx\xxx\xxx\xx\mods . inside of this folder are 4 mods and i can't play any of it. With the folder maps it's the same ****. I hope you have any ideas
kind regards

argonlegends
01-01-2016 01:53 PM
 Search   Quote 
Darkhorse35 Offline

RE: Running mods C&C3 tw
I'm at a loss for how to enable the game to open with the control center. I've watched all the Youtube videos, contacted EA help five times, and nothing works. I've cleared Origin's cache, re-installed both TS3 and RA3 (both games run off the same engine from what I understand and you use that -ui fix to open it with the control center), nothing works. I'm using windows 10 64 bit, I've even cleaned out my video card drivers and did a fresh install. I have no idea why its not working.
25-01-2016 02:30 AM
 Search   Quote 
msummers Offline

RE: Running mods C&C3 tw
Unfortunately if you have the digital download copy of the game you will not be able to launch the game menu using the '-ui' flag in the target path due to the launcher that allows you to pick either Tiberium Wars or Kane's Wrath.

The '-ui- flag so far only works if you have the disc version of the game.

I am experiencing the same issue with my digital copy of the game, however, I also have the disc version too. So when I want to play with mods I just run the shortcut that is for the disc copy.

Freedom is Not Free, and Life is a Drag

[Image: msummbody.png]
03-03-2016 11:17 PM
 Search   Quote