Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
RED Alert 4
Hatred Offline

RED Alert 4
When are you coming out with Red Alert 4....It would be interesting to add China, North Korea, and any other nuclear countries.....love the insane weapons
17-12-2015 05:02 AM
 Search   Quote 
HOPE1134 Offline
Veteran Lurker

RE: RED Alert 4
Nothing will come out

[Image: vaWaz85.png]
Join C&C Paradise at ModDB: C&C Paradise
Tumblr: Reporting from New Eden
18-12-2015 05:17 AM
 Search   Quote 
Chvaina14 Offline

I Really like every C&C game, loved the graphics on RED ALERT3 loved the japonese, i am praying that they do something new for PC any of it, this online this for me is crap. Please do ReD 4, Tiberium 5 Generals 3. i want to play
04-02-2016 03:43 PM
 Search   Quote 
doulikeduckmeat Offline

You are talking to the wrong development team.

If these guys had anything to do with the originals you wouldn't be on here asking them to make a new one. All these guys have is the name.

EA Los Angles made the last 2 Red Alert's I know off the top of my head. The developers here are a completely different entity and I believe not related to EA in any way, except they manage this game. A sub contractor if you will.

A simple mind is amused by simple things
05-02-2016 04:42 AM
 Search   Quote 
DELTA40RCE Offline

Even if Red Alert 4 is going to be released any time soon, I doubt it will be for a long time. They still have to discuss development on... everything. Map development, unit development, (vehicles) character development, (infantry/commanders) etc. I'm dying to play it too. Just hang in there.
Autocorrect gave me another typo. Sorry guys.
There we go. fixed it. Another thing they like to focus on is spelling/grammar mistakes like mine. They also have to figure out the storyline and whatnot. Remember that this is a videogame that's probably going to be twice as long and exciting as the last one. It's a little something we like to call "development". And that takes time. A long time.
Wait, Duckmeat. Let me get this straight... You're saying, EA owns the entire series? Or just the previous 2 installments? I'm pretty sure EA has made every single Command And Conquer game in the series. Or is EA Los Angeles completely different than just EA in general in your opinion?
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2016 11:08 PM by DELTA40RCE.)
16-03-2016 10:14 PM
 Search   Quote 
HOPE1134 Offline
Veteran Lurker

Tiberian Sun was the first C&C game to be published by EA after the acquisition of Westwood.

[Image: vaWaz85.png]
Join C&C Paradise at ModDB: C&C Paradise
Tumblr: Reporting from New Eden
17-03-2016 02:16 AM
 Search   Quote 
methuselah Offline
Moderator Supreme

I'm up for Red Alert 4!

18-03-2016 04:43 AM
 Search   Quote