Here are the patch notes for the upcoming game update 15.4. We will soon announce the roll out plans for this update to all worlds.
Release Notes - Version 15.4
We´d like to introduce the next challenge in the World of Tiberium Alliances. Infected Camps are a new and exciting challenge coming your way.
“Seems like the Forgotten have found a way to take over enemy units once they are infected with a mysterious Tiberium disease. Brotherhood of Nod and GDI had to abandon infected units and buildings to stop the disease from spreading. The Forgotten however, are immune to it and now use Nod and GDI technology for their new Infected Camps. They already started studying their technology. It is upon the Brotherhood of Nod and the allied Forces of the Global Defense Initiative to eliminate this threat and save their technology from being copied by their enemy.”
Infected Camps will spawn during specific event periods only, also on veteran worlds where currently no bases exist. While the Event is active, Forgotten Camps will spawn around claimed Tunnel Exits and claimed Points of Interest. Infected Camps contain Command Points and Offense Repair Time next to their usual loot. These additional resources can only be stolen when the player offense level is equal to or lower than the Infected Camp level. But beware, Infected Camps should not be taken lightly.
The world map has been revamped and improved.
You can now enable and disable the following settings to be shown on the world map.
• Show own bases, Show alliance, show allied alliances, show alliance markers, show other Commanders, show POIs, show satellites, show NAP alliances, show enemy alliances.
• The research costs for the Mammoth Tank upgrade and Avatar upgrade have been changed to 960M Credits and 768M Research Points
• The “Copy Coordinates” function has been extended by players request and you can now copy coordinates from Shield hubs, Ruins, Tunnels and POIs
• A bug where buildings appeared as damaged after a combat, while they have not been attacked is resolved
• The hint and pop up that you will lose your shield when moving in or beyond certain areas have been visually improved
• A bug lead to some menu windows showing up in wrong size and dimensions, this has been fixed now
• A bug where UI elements did not close when clicking the X has been fixed
• The Anniversary badge was not distributed to every player with the 15.3 update, the missing players now receive their badge
• A special badge will be granted to players who spent a lot of time and dedication on the Public Test Environment
• A feature has been added that will no longer require a browser cache refresh from you after we applied updates to the game. With this change, we should get rid of the ever repeating cache issues spread within the community.