[PTE]Update - 26. November
We deployed a new update to the PTE yesterday. Over the weekend and the course of next week, we would highly appreciate any feedback about the update.
Please note that we extended the Copy Coordinates script with more functionality, it is no longer required to use the external script.
We will add the TACS Combat Sim to the full game natively with a update in January, some code for the combat sim therefore, is already in the game and I asked KRS-Lan to update his combat simulator as it looks like the UI is messed up. Please use the TACS simulator once KRS fixed it.
If you experience any other scripts not functional please let me know.
Here is a list of changes. Please note that these do not reflect the final 15.4 Patchnotes.
PTE Release Notes - Version 15.4
We´d like to introduce the next challenge in the World of Tiberium Alliances. Infected Camps are a new and exciting challenge coming your way.
Infected Camps will spawn during specific event periods only. While the Event is active, Forgotten Camps will spawn around claimed Tunnel Exits and claimed Points of Interest. Infected Camps contain Command Points and Offense Repair Time next to their usual loot. These additional resources can only be stolen when the player offense level is equal to or lower than the Infected Camp level. But beware, Infected Camps should not be taken lightly.
For PTE testing purpose, we will enable an Infected Event today, Friday 27th. We would highly appreciate if you could concentrate on testing the new loot and difficulty of the camps.
The world map has been revamped and improved.
You can now enable and disable the following settings to be shown on the world map.
• Show own bases, Show alliance, show allied alliances, show alliance markers, show other Commanders, show POIs, show satellites, show NAP alliances, show enemy alliances.
• The research costs for the Mammoth Tank upgrade and Avatar upgrade have been changed to 960M Credits and 768M Research Points
• The “Copy Coordinates” function has been extended by players request and you can now copy coordinates from Shield hubs, Ruins, Tunnels, and POIs
• A bug where buildings appeared as damaged after a combat, while they have not been attacked is resolved
• The hint and pop up that you will lose your shield when moving in or beyond certain areas have been visually improved
• A bug lead to some menu windows showing up in wrong size and dimensions, this has been fixed now
• A bug where UI elements did not close when clicking the X has been fixed
• A feature has been added that will no longer require a browser cache refresh from you after we applied updates to the game. With this change, we should get rid of the ever repeating cache issues spread within the community.
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2015 10:48 AM by rhiordd.)